Page 8 of 10 
Username Post: Book of Me Challenge January 2013        (Topic#1583867)
pamela.tx
Guru
pamela.tx
In response to TesaB

JCI

charcats7
Governor
charcats7
In response to pamela.tx

Have a couple ideas brewing for next month- we will have 2 things- 1 will be serious the other a fun/whimsy topic

arteshamac
Governor
arteshamac
In response to charcats7

Jci Still hoping to get my lo done before the month is out!

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to arteshamac

I think I figured out a milestone project.

I added the Swirlydoos Ultimate Design Challenge to my plate. It's a six-week Designer Challenge with a pretty cool prize and DT opportunity. It's providing me with inspiration GALORE while at the same time seriously kicking my hind parts to hither and yonder. There are SO many talented participants. I've really had to step up my game! I passed the first round (I have no idea HOW, but I'm grateful), and I'm working on my week 2 of 6 which is a "multi-layered" layout.

I'm scrapping a photo of my sister and me from Italy for my project this week, and it's going to be taking up most of my free minutes. I substituted at the Elementary school yesterday, then will again this Friday, I have a class on Thursday, and my project is due on Saturday. Not too much wiggle room in terms of time, but I wanted to pop in and tell you that if you don't see me this week, not to worry.

In the immortal words of Arnold, "I'll be back."

But when I get back, I'll post my project. If a trip to Europe for a little country girl from Oklahoma isn't a milestone, I'm not sure what is.

msmama
msmama 
Mayor
msmama
In response to charcats7

• charcats7 Said:
Have a couple ideas brewing for next month- we will have 2 things- 1 will be serious the other a fun/whimsy topic

I can hardly wait (:

charcats7
Governor
charcats7
In response to msmama

Pat I can hardly wait to see your project.

Hope everyone is having a great week

charcats7
Governor
charcats7
In response to msmama

Pat I can hardly wait to see your project.

Hope everyone is having a great week

jenniferd1009
Idol
jenniferd1009
In response to charcats7

Hmmmmm! I have been trying to do a BOM and realised I have a small handicap.....I appear not to have any pics of me! I am always the one taking them! Maybe I'll do one with no pic.....

arteshamac
Governor
arteshamac
In response to jenniferd1009

Jci I am still hoping to get something done before the end of the month. Well, Jen, you HAVE to change that immediately! Note to self: start being the one photographed more this year!

MarciLB
Governor
MarciLB
In response to arteshamac

charcats7
Governor
charcats7

• jenniferd1009 Said:
Hmmmmm! I have been trying to do a BOM and realised I have a small handicap.....I appear not to have any pics of me! I am always the one taking them! Maybe I'll do one with no pic.....

you don't need a photo - the page I'm working up so far doesn't have one...

pamela.tx
Guru
pamela.tx

• jenniferd1009 Said:

I am in the same boat! I am always the photographer and hardly ever get pictures taken of me.

wapygirl
Mayor
wapygirl
In response to pamela.tx

There aren't many of me since I have had my kids, but I never got around to starting my book until recently...so I have been doing my childhood and highschool photos! After 2003...fewer and fewer photos of me!

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time
In response to wapygirl

I won't get this one done before the end of the month. But I know what I want/should do so I will do it maybe next month.

charcats7
Governor
charcats7
In response to Scrap-Time

I understand Kathy

Isn't that funny/sad how when we get busy in life we are the one's recording it, but not shown in it? I've had to consciously hand the camera to my DH or DS & say- please take some photos of me doing this or putting this together. I've even set up my tripod & used the timer or else there wouldn't have been any photos of me at all.

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper
In response to charcats7

Jacki, let the kids take pics of you. They get so excited when they see the results!!

charcats7
Governor
charcats7
In response to Faithscrapper

• Faithscrapper Said:
Jacki, let the kids take pics of you. They get so excited when they see the results!!

Great idea- they would have a blast- it's not like wasting film anymore- in the digital world you can sift thru them so much easier & print what you like

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to charcats7

Ok, girls. Mine is finally ready to meet the public.

Here's my Milestone. I scrapped a picture of my sister and me from this past October when we went to Italy. I've wanted to go to Italy for as long as I can remember. This trip was a major milestone for me. My first "real" trip out of the country (we went to Mexico on a day drive a long time ago, but we only were there for the afternoon). If a trip to Europe for a small town country girl from Oklahoma isn't a milestone, I'm not sure what is.

Some Memories ~*~Swirlydoos Ultimate Design Challenge~*~

wapygirl
Mayor
wapygirl
In response to charcats7

• charcats7 Said:
  • Faithscrapper Said:

Great idea- they would have a blast- it's not like wasting film anymore- in the digital world you can sift thru them so much easier & print what you like

Does sound like fun! lol...i am imagining the points of view...hahaha...may not be such a pretty sight, but definitely entertaining and worth a try!

wapygirl
Mayor
wapygirl
In response to wapygirl

here is one about a move away from home/family when I was a baby.
chattanooga By Wapygirl

Page 8 of 10 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics