Page 1 of 3 
Username Post: **~January 2013:Scrap Your Faith Challenge!!~**        (Topic#1583873)
KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali

Welcome to the Scrap Your Faith Challenge!!

Hello & Hi! I'll be filling in for our sweet & precious friend & hostess Miss Jami, as she is away busy & preparing for an upcoming, major move! If you will, please keep her close in thought & say a little prayer that all will go easily & smoothly!

Challenge Outline

1. This challenge is open to everyone! It is our hope for it to become a place of sharing, healing, & encouragement as we strive to document this very personal part of our lives. We only ask that all participants be sensitive & respectful of the beliefs of others.

2. Daily scripture passages and weekly sketches will be posted to help inspire us to Scrap our Faith!

3. LO's created DO NOT have to incorporate the daily scripture postings. They are simply being given for inspiration. You are welcome to scrap about anything relating to your faith. (Example: baptisms/church events & activities/conferences or concerts you've attended/mission trips you've been on, etc.)

4. Scrap as little or as much as you are inspired to scrap, share the love and HAVE FUN!! : )

***~Public Embedding and Uploading to Challenge~***

1. Once your LO is uploaded to the gallery Go to your gallery and click on it.
2. Under small pic of LO check box for "Allow PUBLIC EMBEDDING"
3. Click "SUBMIT

NEXT, to Upload to the Challenge Thread...
1. First click on the LO you want to upload.
2. Scroll down to the "Share & Link" box on the left side of the page. Click the "Link/Embed image" option.
3. A Box will open up with a small pic of your LO. Where it says 'Embed This Image' select "IMG CODE" above the image.
4. RIGHT CLICK and COPY the code it gives you. (you can also change the size of the image if you desire.)
5. Go to Challenge
6. Go to any Reply Box and RIGHT CLICK and then PASTE the code.

January Sketches

{Sketch #1} By KellyCali

{Sketch #2} By KellyCali

{Sketch #3} By KellyCali

{Sketch #4} By KellyCali

{Sketch #5} By KellyCali

Participants:

1. Kelly (KellyCali) (hostess)
2. Monique (MSD)
3. Shatema (babigirl)
4. Melody (FinallyMama)
5. Tammy (Ladybing Tammy)
6. Dawn (FYDawn)
7. Pat (GentlewoodsFarms)

= Projects completed

Projects

It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man. By MSD

my miricle By Babigirl

My Bible Verse for 2013 By FinallyMama

My Help By Babigirl

Lake Michigan By FYDawn

Miss Marilyn By FinallyMama

{Be Still} By KellyCali

{Be Still, and Know} By KellyCali

{Where You Go, I Will Go} By KellyCali

{Ruth Ch. 1} By KellyCali

{Psalm 73:28} By KellyCali

{Women of the Bible} By KellyCali

{All Things Are New} By KellyCali

{Psalm 136:1} By KellyCali

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

January Daily Scripture Inspiration

1/1 - Be still & know that I am God. (Psalm 46:10)

1/2 - It is good for me to draw near to God. (Psalm 73:28)

1/3 - Teach us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom. (Psalm 90:12)

1/4 - The joy of the LORD is your strength. (Nehemiah 8:10)

1/5 - Therefore if any man is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, all things are new! (2 Corinthians 5:17)

1/6 - I lift up my eyes to the hills - Where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth. He will not let your foot slip - He who watches over you will not slumber. (Psalm 121:1-3)

1/7 - Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever. (Hebrews 13:8) ✝

1/8 - Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good. His love endures forever. (Psalm 136:1)

1/9 - He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. (Psalm 147:3) ♥

1/10 - No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and His love is made complete in us. (1 John 4:12)

1/11 - The LORD will fight for you; you need only be still. (Exodus 14:14)

1/12 - Jesus said, “Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.” (Matthew 11:28-30)

1/13 - The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make His face shine on you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn His face toward you and give you peace. (Numbers 6:24-26)

1/14 - A longing fulfilled is a tree of life. (Proverbs 13:12)

1/15 - Comfort, comfort My people, says your God. (Isaiah 40:1)

1/16 - Never stop praying. Be thankful in all circumstances. For this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus. (1 Thessalonians 5:17-18)

1/17 - Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.” (Matthew 22:37-40)

1/18 - If I speak with human eloquence and angelic ecstasy but don't love, I'm nothing but the creaking of a rusty gate. If I speak God's Word with power, revealing all His mysteries and making everything plain as day, and if I have faith that says to a mountain, "Jump," and it jumps, but I don't love, I'm nothing. If I give everything I own to the poor and even go to the stake to be burned as a martyr, but I don't love, I've gotten nowhere. So, no matter what I say, what I believe, and what I do, I'm bankrupt without love. (1 Corinthians 13:1-7, The Message)

1/19 - Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me. (Psalm 51:10)

1/20 - Ascribe greatness to our God. He is the Rock, His work is perfect. (Deuteronomy 32:3-4)

1/21 - And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people. (Ephesians 6:18)

1/22 - My whole being will exclaim, “Who is like you, Lord? You rescue the poor from those too strong for them, the poor and needy from hose who rob them.” (Psalm 35:10)

1/23 - "I am the living one. I died, but look—I am alive forever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and the grave." (Revelation 1:18)

1/24 - I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you.
When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. (Isaiah 43:2)

1/25 - I will perfect that which concerns you. (Psalm 138:8)

1/26 - My soul clings to You; Your right hand upholds me. (Psalm 63:8)

1/27 - Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and He shall lift you up. (James 4:10)

1/28 - The Lord replied, "My presence will go with you and I will give you rest." (Exodus 33:14)

1/29 - But Ruth replied, “Don’t urge me to leave you or to turn back from you. Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God." (Ruth 1:16)

1/30 - When I am afraid, I will put my trust in You. In God, whose word I praise, in God I have put my trust; I shall not be afraid. What can mere man do to me? (Psalm 56:3-4)

1/31 - All day long I praise you and proclaim your glory. (Psalm 71:8)

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to KellyCali

BIG Thanks to Kelly 4 stepping in for me this month! I'm so happy to see this challenge continue despite my own challenges. I love you all and will try to pop in from time to time to say hello. Blessings!

~jami lynn

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to jamariel

Sure thing, no problem.

You're Welcome!

MSD
MSD 
Diva
MSD
  • MSD on 01-09-13 10:03 AM
In response to KellyCali

Wow! I love the sketches.

Here is a submission:

It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man. By MSD

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to MSD

I'm in

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

this is sketch five

my miricle By Babigirl

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to babigirl

Hi ladies & sisters!

Just wanted to say, Welcome to the challenge. Thanks so much for sharing your hearts & your beautiful projects! Both of them have been added above & both are equally inspiring!

I can't wait to sit down, place it before the LORD, pray & get started on this challenge!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

Have A Wonderful & Beautiful Morning Ladies!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to KellyCali

Hello!! Didn't know this went up for January!! I'll post my lo of my verse for 2013 in a just a bit!! Thanks for opening this up!!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to FinallyMama

Here's my lo:
My Bible Verse for 2013 By FinallyMama
TFL

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali

Hi Melody! Miss Jami will be back eventually!

But for now, I'm so glad you found us!

Really great layout & verse!

p.s. I have that same verse & colorful clipart photo saved on my computer!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to KellyCali

Hello sister. Hope you are all doing well. I am doing well. Ready to sit down and get some scrapping done.

I have some high goals this year

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

zhopefully everyone will have a creative day today

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to babigirl

Hope each of you are having a wonderful day!!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

this is sketch 2

My Help By Babigirl

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to babigirl

Hello ladies!! Hope you have a wonderful,love filled day!!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama

Hello!! Hope everyone is doing well!! Have a great day!!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali

Good Morning Ladies! Just checking & passing through.

I'll be sure to be back here in the morning, both to update the front page & to work on my projects!

For now, Have A Wonderful Week!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to KellyCali

I want to join in - no internet at home right now so hard to load but still I will be working away.

Page 1 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics