Page 2 of 2 
Username Post: YMBASI moment        (Topic#1583887)
mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5
In response to cescrapper

I've sometimes changed the colors in a photo with my graphics program to make them look right on my LO. Creative License I sometimes attach the original un-color-coordinated pic on the back of the LO, or at least keep it in a photo box so when someone argues what color their shirt was on Christmas Eve, 1978, the original is available to settle the fight

But then I've also been known to add people to a picture, by cropping them out of one pic and into a different one. The originals are always scanned, plus I very seldom throw a photo away, so the "real" pictures are always around somewhere, but sometimes there is a group shot that is perfect, except the person taking the picture is missing, or one person looks dorky. That's when my graphics program comes to the rescue.~Judy

OlesyaK.
Diva
OlesyaK.
In response to Lamoo12

omg Henri, diving in key west? are you serious?? just to use the embellie? I have a pack of embellies talking about "dear daughter" and two boys.. I hope you aren't suggesting anything
on the serious side - one of the blogs wrote about hints for scrapping pictures. one of the hints was to convert images to black and white to avoid embarrassing the subject (someone's face too red, or a boy wearing pink shirt, etc etc). notice that a lot of layouts are featuring black & white photos - allows to showcase pretty designer paper and embellies and not to worry about color coordinating...

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to OlesyaK.

Yep, I'm serious. I really would love to dive and I think a diving trip to Key West would be fun! Just keep the sharks away from me. Bill said I learned to snorkel it 10 minutes or less so scuba diving would be even easier for me. He says I will take right to it and I want to try it. Joe wants to learn so we will learn together.

Melanie - I made sure that Bill and I each have a camera with us when we go somewhere. At first he balked and didn't want to carry it. Now it is not uncommon for him to 200-400 pictures in a day when we go to the zoo or somewhere. He really enjoys it and its great having the pictures from 2 cameras because he gets good ones where mine may be blurry and I get good ones where he missed something.

Also, I always get tons of pictures of both of us that way so I can pick out the best to use.

In fact at first he refused to carry the camera and take pictures and I explained to him that sometimes he may get a good picture that I didn't get and it really helps me for my scrapbooks so to please just snap some pictures for me. He did and now I think he really enjoys it.

I also carry a small pocket camera in my jeans "just in case" one of us has a came malfunction and I keep a spare battery for each of the 3 cameras in my wallet.

Page 2 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics