Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: Ever wish ...        (Topic#1583897)
dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch

Ever wish we had a "like" button? Maybe in that little yellow bar that goes beneath forum comments (the one where you can quote the post, report the post, print the post...)? A lot of times I'll read a comment that's either comical or that I agree with, but don't necessarily want to comment on. I'd love to be able to hit "like". (Sorry Meghan! I'm just fantasizing.)

JenKoss
Veteran
JenKoss
In response to dwelch

That would be cool!

New Kid On the Block
In response to JenKoss

That's a great idea!

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to SunshineOnMyShoulders

I do wish this!

mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5
In response to SunshineOnMyShoulders

That's one of the things I had on my WishList a while back. Plus, I really wish they'd let us move our pictures around in our own galleries so they'd make sense, instead of having to stay in the order they were uploaded.~Judy

Doreena
Governor
Doreena
In response to mrsdriver5

when I suggested that once I got "attacked"!!! Now everyone thinks it's a good idea...what?!?! LOL!

mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5
In response to Doreena

This was my original post and Kelsey said she had passed the suggestions to marketing, but who knows if any of it will ever come to pass...~Judy

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15796...

fknapoleon
Pro
fknapoleon

It's probably not an easy fix. If it was, I bet it'd already be working.

dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch
In response to fknapoleon

Well, like I said, just fantasizing. I spend way too much time on Facebook and they have it. On the flipside though, it becomes much easier to just click "like" than it is to actually give a personal response to someone, so maybe it's really not that great of an idea. We're too quickly losing the art of communication as it is. Oh well ...

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to dwelch

would be a good idea!

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to dwelch

A like button would be fun, but I don't think about that as much as I would love an "UN-like" button on Facebook!

TheCharmedOne
Pro
TheCharmedOne
In response to CrimsonMama

An unlike button is what is missing on Facebook really. The idea to have a like button on here, is great but I'd have to agree, I think the communication will get lost eventually. Now people get tempted to write a comment and put a lil thought into it

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Mayor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 01-07-13 10:04 AM
In response to Doreena

• Doreena Said:
when I suggested that once I got "attacked"!!! Now everyone thinks it's a good idea...what?!?! LOL!

A woman's prerogative and all that...

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Mayor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 01-07-13 10:04 AM
In response to CrimsonMama

• CrimsonMama Said:
A like button would be fun, but I don't think about that as much as I would love an "UN-like" button on Facebook!

Me too!

Doreena
Governor
Doreena
In response to GMFTS

• GMFTS Said:
  • Doreena Said:

A woman's prerogative and all that...

Yeah, yeah...lol

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to Doreena

No. I don't wish we had that here.

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to Bxr-Linda

i think this would be very handy. great idea

mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5
In response to cescrapper

I like communication, but when it ends out being a page of "ditto" or "me too", that's not what I consider communicating. I'd rather just see how many were in agreement, then have time to read "real" comments. I don't have time to read all the different threads as it is, so just seeing that a lot of people agreed with something would give me more time to read other comments. But until then, I'll continue with the "dittos" and "me toos"

It's the re-arranging of the galleries that I'm really hoping happens. I'd upload more pages if they made any sense.~Judy

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

I prefer the personal touch of writing a comment. I am on Facebook and have never once used the "like" button. Just not very personal to me.

If someone posts a photo I like, I write a quick comment. I may even write "agree" on the comment line but I just can't bring myself to use the "like" button.

When I go through Facebook I do tend to comment on a lot of things but sometimes its just a word or two, sometimes I write a paragraph.

I don't think I would like to have "like" button here.

It means so much to me when people take a second to write something on the comment line - even if it is just one or two words.

Doreena
Governor
Doreena
In response to Henri Jean

I hate commrnting on FB because then you get notifications everytime someone else leaves a comment.

I will "like" a photo or post so the person knows I "like" it and this way I don't get all the notifications that follow after!

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics