Page 2 of 2 
Username Post: Ever wish ...        (Topic#1583897)
Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to Doreena

I would love to be able to group pictures like when you put up a mini album have all the pictures together with the front cover the front picture.

fknapoleon
Pro
fknapoleon
In response to CrimsonMama

• CrimsonMama Said:
A like button would be fun, but I don't think about that as much as I would love an "UN-like" button on Facebook!

I'd much rather have a dislike or an unlike button as well!!
But I could only imagine the drama it would cause!!!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Doreena

I have notifications turned off for email so I don't get anything from Facebook in my email. I hated that! I check once or twice a day and see everything then. It drove me crazy before I turned off notifications.

Juansmom
Guru
Juansmom
In response to Doreena

Id like a like button!!

Doreena
Governor
Doreena
In response to Henri Jean

• Henri Jean Said:
I have notifications turned off for email so I don't get anything from Facebook in my email. I hated that! I check once or twice a day and see everything then. It drove me crazy before I turned off notifications.

Good idea! But don't you still get all the notifications at the top of your FB page when you log in? I hate those too! I only want to know if something is directed towards me, not if the notifications are all comments by other people.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Doreena

I just went over there and looked and I don't get notifications anywhere on my Facebook page of people who have commented on what I've put on.

There is a bar on the left that has the number of private messages or the number of people who have put in friend requests to me but nothing about the comments made to me.

I have to go into my wall or page or whatever it is and scroll down to see who has added comments.

I think I have turned all notifications off. Email and on the top of the page. Also turned off everything that has to do with any games becuase I don't play any of the Facebook games.

Doreena
Governor
Doreena

Perhaps they stopped that after i got off of FB. That's one of the reasons I quit.
Oh well, I'm doing fine w/out it so no worries, LOL!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Doreena

I'm only on Facebook minimally. Haven't been on at all today. I just go through the posts quickly once or twice a day. I skip all the posters and signs and saying people post - I just look for actually updates and personal posts and pictures from family and friends.

My total Facebook time every day is probably less that 10 minutes. And I don't go on every day.

mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5

I'm not on FB very often, but I have mine set so I get alerts from a couple of people (mostly kids/grandkids), but not everyone. I hate all the game and political posts. One person I may end out de-friending, but I have a hard time doing that...but she's pushing it. I'm not going to change my political views just because she's able to "share" twenty posts within a couple of minutes.

I usually just go straight to my homepage, then click on friends that I want to see what they've got new.~Judy

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to mrsdriver5

You can go to settings or somewhere Judy and click not to get posts from someone and that way they don't have to unfriend them but aren't bombarded with their junk.

There are a lot when I go in who post a lot of political garbage and no one is going to change my mind so I just ignore it.

I have it set where I don't get any game information. Most of my friends play the game but I just click not to get infomation on that game again.

SherylEb
Idol
SherylEb

On FB does anyone know,how to get rid of the "suggested posts" or "pages you might like".

I'm not on FB much and I end up,w lots of these. I can't stand them. I just signed up so I could get on pinterest

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to SherylEb

I don't get those but I've never "liked" a company or a product. Once hyou do that you get all kinds of stuff you don't want.

I ignore the like button and pretend it is not even there!

I'm not on Facebook much at all and don't want to waste time on that kind of stuff. I just want to see friends photos and personal messages.

mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5

Henriā€”I've changed my settings, but every time FB does an upgrade, which seems to be weekly anymore, it reverts back to the default. It's easier to scroll past the junk than to keep updating my account preferences.

Suggested sites show up on the right side of my screen and I just ignore them...I forget stuff is even over there~Judy

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to mrsdriver5

Mine have never defaulted back but there is stuff on the right side of my screen that I have to ignore.

Page 2 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics