Username Post: Paper Trimmer        (Topic#1583945)
CreativeDaisyDesigns
Resident
CreativeDaisyDesigns

Looking into buying a new paper trimmer and want to get the best quality of one! Any suggestions?

I just bought a big paper cutter but thinking I need a trimmer too!

binkiemonstermom
Idol
binkiemonstermom
In response to CreativeDaisyDesigns

What kind of trimmer are you looking for? something to take to crops? rotary? the best cut?

My top three are my genisis paper cutter (by bonnie's best-on facebook) but it is pricey!!!! But hands down the best cut in the business.

My second favorite is my cutterpillar. Very similar to genisis. Slightly more portable.

My Stampin' Up trimmer is great for crops, light weight and portable!!

CreativeDaisyDesigns
Resident
CreativeDaisyDesigns
In response to binkiemonstermom

I don't take my stuff to many places! I just want something that is all around good quality and that is rotary and straight cut!

binkiemonstermom
Idol
binkiemonstermom

I think Genisis is on the high end, it would truely be the ONLY cutter you would ever need to buy. Or try the cutterpillar. I like both of them.

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to binkiemonstermom

I give all my votes to Fiskars trimmers. I have 4 and wouldn't have any other brand.

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi

• CreativeDaisyDesigns Said:
Looking into buying a new paper trimmer and want to get the best quality of one! Any suggestions?

I just bought a big paper cutter but thinking I need a trimmer too!

I like my cutterpillar rotary cutter but my all favorite "go to" paper cutter is the Xacto laser trimmer.. I love that laser light.. lets me trim precisely. I've had mine about three years now and still sharp.
Products Referenced in This Post:

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Sunnydi

ANother vote for Fiskers rotary. I have 2 of them, one on my scrap desk and one that stays in my crop wagon ready to go to crops.

They are wonderful and I've never had a even "off-cut" - it makes perfect cuts but you do have to push it all the way to the edge.

Vintageivy
Veteran
Vintageivy

I have used the Creative Memories paper trimmer since I started scrapping in 1999 and have loved it. I noticed that they have a new version of the trimmer now with blades you can change-straight, curved, etc. I just ordered it. Hope I love it as much as my old trimmer! Has anyone tried it yet? Good luck choosing a trimmer!

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to Vintageivy

Love my cutterpillar pro love love it and great cs.

SherylEb
Idol
SherylEb
In response to Sneezy1956

I use my new Cutterpillar pro exclusively now. I wasn't necessarily looking for one, but got an awesome deal on a sale. It's super nice, but pricey..

Before that I had no trouble with the Fiskars with the wire cutting guide.

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to SherylEb

I love this trimmer! I got it on sale here, and it is truly the best trimmer I've ever had!
Products Referenced in This Post:

Edited by flintridgescrapper on 01-08-13 09:37 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics