Username Post: Digital Scrapbooking        (Topic#1583973)
silentwriter
Resident
silentwriter

Does anyone know if the digital scrapbook pages etc in scrapbook.com will work with Iscrapbook which is a Mac program?

Thanks!!!

Phyllis Snook

Mary Fran
Expert
Mary Fran
In response to silentwriter

I am not really familiar with Iscrapbook, but most programs will work for you. In order to use 3rd party graphics (not the ones that come with the program or that you can purchase from them) cannot be permanently added to the program.

In order to use 3rd party graphics, you will want to "Insert" the paper or element into your page, just as you would a photo. It is the same process of navigating to the folder in your Mac where the graphics are store, and then selecting which one you want to use.

I hope that this helps you!

silentwriter
Resident
silentwriter

Thanks for your help.....I am beginning to wonder why in the heck I ever bought this program! I really don't like it at all. But since I am using a MAC, I didn't know what other program would work on it except this one and Mymemories, which I am not too happy with either. Do you know of any other programs that will work on a MAC?

Hdubarry
Tenant
Hdubarry

Photoshop elements is a great program to do digi scrapping on, and I've got it on my Mac.

Lain Ehmann
Tenant
Lain Ehmann
In response to Hdubarry

Yes, most (but not all) digi scrappers use Photoshop or Photoshop Elements. You can get a free trial download from Adobe. It's PC and Mac compatible.

It's not as "plug and play" as some of the other programs but there are tons of tutorials, freebies, and templates available.

Edited by Lain Ehmann on 02-07-13 12:27 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics