1. Stampin' Up. I liked it so much I became a demostrator. I buy all my solid cardstock and ink from there. I do buy their stamps, ribbon, brads, and buttons because it all matches, which I like. I like have an island indigo ribbon to go with my island indigo paper!! I like their exclusive items as well such as their sizzix dies and embossing folders.
2. October Afternoon. I LOVE LOVE LOVE their paper!!! I bought their santa sacks they were having in December. LOVE their vintage style! Which reminds me I need to upload some of my new October Afternoon layouts in the gallery.
3. I love Simple Stories. There is so much to do with their paper! I love cutting out pieces of it to make my own embellies.
4. Tim Holtz- do I need to say more???
5. I love any kind of mister....of couse I love making my own too!
Graphic45 for paper. I can't say I love all of their lines, but most of them do call my name. I also buy most of the stickers and tags that go along with the lines. Core-dinations cardstock that matches too.
Prima flowers. Love prima flowers.
The rest- embellies, ribbon etc. I go with whatever catches my fancy. In the case of ribbons, whatever works with the rest of the layout, card or project.
I don't really have a favorite manufactures as of right now. I like things that call "my name" or I find interesting. I know I love Tim Holtz stamps, paper and his stickers. But I'm liking Basic Grey, DCWV, The Paper House paper. I guess I do have favorites, lol. But most of the time if I see a sheet of paper or pack that catches my eye. I'll pick it up no matter the brand name of the company.