Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: Which are you favorite crafts manufacturers and why?        (Topic#1584031)
Crafting Marfa
Veteran
Crafting Marfa

I love Prima and Websters Pages papers and embellishments. DCWV is my go-to for paper stacks. Elle's Studios is my addiction for tags. Tombows makes my favorite markers. What about you?

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy
In response to Crafting Marfa

I am only purchasing MADE IN THE USA scrap goodies now! I have researched several companies who manufacture their products in the USA and those are the one's I support with my $$.

3MiniSchnauzers
Idol
3MiniSchnauzers
In response to kdsmommy

kdsmommy-sending you a PM.

binkiemonstermom
Idol
binkiemonstermom
In response to 3MiniSchnauzers

1. Stampin' Up. I liked it so much I became a demostrator. I buy all my solid cardstock and ink from there. I do buy their stamps, ribbon, brads, and buttons because it all matches, which I like. I like have an island indigo ribbon to go with my island indigo paper!! I like their exclusive items as well such as their sizzix dies and embossing folders.

2. October Afternoon. I LOVE LOVE LOVE their paper!!! I bought their santa sacks they were having in December. LOVE their vintage style! Which reminds me I need to upload some of my new October Afternoon layouts in the gallery.

3. I love Simple Stories. There is so much to do with their paper! I love cutting out pieces of it to make my own embellies.

4. Tim Holtz- do I need to say more???

5. I love any kind of mister....of couse I love making my own too!

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K
In response to binkiemonstermom

Prima is my favorite paper manufacturer, followed by Kaisercraft and then Pink Paislee.

Lindy's Stamp Gang, Ranger and Luminarte make my favorite paints and sprays.

Tim Holtz and Prima make my favorite embellies.

Prima and Petaloo make my favorite flowers.

litlplace
Resident
litlplace
In response to Manda_K

Graphic45 for paper. I can't say I love all of their lines, but most of them do call my name. I also buy most of the stickers and tags that go along with the lines. Core-dinations cardstock that matches too.
Prima flowers. Love prima flowers.
The rest- embellies, ribbon etc. I go with whatever catches my fancy. In the case of ribbons, whatever works with the rest of the layout, card or project.

uruvero
Veteran
uruvero
In response to litlplace

Simple Stories and Snap for sure and Doodlebug - I love their colors

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy
In response to uruvero

I'm just finishing up at work and will post a list of companies who make supplies in the USA later this evening.

Thanks!

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to kdsmommy

papers: Bo Bunny, Fancy Pants, Echo Park, Simple Stories, My Minds Eye ... love the patterns and the heft of the papers

flowers/bling: Prima ... high quality (high price too, but that's another story)

inks: Distress line from Tim Holtz ... love the colors and the ability to blend the colors

mists: Lindy's Stamp Gang ... my newest love

dies: Spellbinders ... LOVE the shapes and the clean cuts

gin1902
Diva
gin1902
In response to kdsmommy

• kdsmommy Said:
I'm just finishing up at work and will post a list of companies who make supplies in the USA later this evening.

Thanks!

kdsmommy-Thank you!

thehappyscrapper8
Veteran
thehappyscrapper8
In response to gin1902

Looking forward to seeing that list kdsmommy.

I love Websters and prima flowers. Creative Memories and Basic Grey and Studio Calico. Who am I kidding I love almost everything!!

ScrapperKate03
Expert
ScrapperKate03
In response to thehappyscrapper8

Is "anything pretty" a bad answer?

I'm a little partial to Cosmo Cricket paper and liked the color palette of the ZIG markers by EK Success

sabine
sabine 
Idol
sabine

I love Prima and Stampin' Up!

Foamy
Foamy 
Mayor
Foamy
  • Foamy on 01-10-13 01:16 PM
In response to sabine

My list is ever changing! At the moment I love Echo Park!

Cindyckj
Pro
Cindyckj

For papers I love: BoBunny, Authentique, Pink Paislee, Prima, K & Company

Doodlebug twine

Prima Flowers and Petaloo flowers

Scotch atg and adhesive

Still holding onto my Daisy D's as a fave even though they are no longer in business. lol

Martha Stewart punches

Fiskars trimmer

Zots adhesive as well

Mists: Ranger dylusions, and tattered angels

fknapoleon
Pro
fknapoleon
In response to sabine

I love Echo Park lately because of their line of boyish papers. Having two boys and no girls means no adorable girly pages.

I'm also partial to Stampin' Up! obviously but that's because I love their colors.

And I adore the Greeting Farm's stamps. They are so cute!

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel
In response to fknapoleon

October Afternoon. I've never seen anything from them that I didn't love. They also have superb customer service.

Simple Stories and Pink Paislee also continue to put out products that I can't resist.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to kelseymel

Lately I've noticed that a lot of my papers are Bella Blvd but I don't look for a particular designer. I just buy what I like and mix it up.

I'm also bad at cutting off the strips that tell what it is and when I get around to using it I have no idea.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Henri Jean

spellbinders.

is there anything else?

justartguy007
Expert
justartguy007
In response to Henri Jean

I don't really have a favorite manufactures as of right now. I like things that call "my name" or I find interesting. I know I love Tim Holtz stamps, paper and his stickers. But I'm liking Basic Grey, DCWV, The Paper House paper. I guess I do have favorites, lol. But most of the time if I see a sheet of paper or pack that catches my eye. I'll pick it up no matter the brand name of the company.

Justie

wwwjustie.blogspot.com

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics