Username Post: New Graphic 45 Design Papers        (Topic#1584133)
TheCharmedOne
Pro
TheCharmedOne

I'm absolutely loving the new Graphic 45 design papers that are coming out now. The Secret Garden, French Market and even the Bird Song (which as released late last year).

Bought the Bird Song papers especially for card making but I noted a few papers that were perfect for a LO about me brother n me. It is almost finished but gosh what a challange!!

Cant wait for the Secret Garden to come out here. I want it all!! hahahahaaa

Wish I could go to the CHA one day....

litlplace
Resident
litlplace
In response to TheCharmedOne

I'm looking forward to French Market. And did you see where they are going to have 6 x 6 pads now in addition to the 8 x 8 and 12 x 12? Much better for mini albums and card making!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to litlplace

I want the Secret Garden BADLY!!

TheCharmedOne
Pro
TheCharmedOne
In response to CommaHolly

YES! And also they adding solids to the pads aswell. I also love the Core'dinations pack to the Secret Garden papers.

I've won a Secret Garden prize on their blog, have to wait until they ship it out tho.
Really cant wait until it arrives and that I can start working with it.

The French Market is great for recipe projects and also country style living type of cards.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

Oh you lucky devil you! Enjoy your prize, Can't wait to see what you do with it!

litlplace
Resident
litlplace

Congratulations! I can't wait to see what you do with their papers. I try all the time to win on the G45 blog. Still waiting...

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to litlplace

Oh congrats! I'm in love with both French Market and Secret Garden and will be buying both paper packs and probably stamps that go with them too!

TheCharmedOne
Pro
TheCharmedOne
In response to Sneezy1956

There are Stamp sets from both French Market and Secret Garden that I like and want.

TheCharmedOne
Pro
TheCharmedOne
In response to CommaHolly

• CommaHolly Said:
Oh you lucky devil you! Enjoy your prize, Can't wait to see what you do with it!

LOL Holly! Funny thing tho, cause I was about to give up on entering but thought, ohhh one more try n then I'll give it a rest... Luckily I did that one last time...

TheCharmedOne
Pro
TheCharmedOne
In response to litlplace

• litlplace Said:
Congratulations! I can't wait to see what you do with their papers. I try all the time to win on the G45 blog. Still waiting...

They also do Pin It To Win It on Pinterest. Hopefully you'll win a set aswell.

When I created something with it, I'll post it. I got a few baby photo's of me daughter that will go great with the papers.

thehappyscrapper8
Veteran
thehappyscrapper8

I am looking forward to the secret garden and the place in time that was released last year. I really like the place in time but that secret garden is to die for.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics