Username Post: Help! I can't find this stack!        (Topic#1584189)
HappyCat
Tenant
HappyCat

I was at Michael's a few months ago and I saw a stack of 12x12 paper that I really liked but I didn't have a coupon and it wasn't on sale, so I decided to get it later. Next time I went back, I couldn't find it! I haven't been able to locate it online either and I'm hoping you ladies can help me out.

It was a stack of paper for a boy. 12x12. It had robots and circuits and science-y things and space things. I can't remember the name of the stack or the brand.

Please help!

Thanks!

gin1902
Diva
gin1902
In response to HappyCat

Is it this?

If not, just type in robot to the search here and several papers and stickers show up. This was the only 12 x 12 stack I saw though.

Good luck!
Products Referenced in This Post:

HappyCat
Tenant
HappyCat
In response to gin1902

I think I found it. Recollections Monsters and Robot stack. I'm not 100% sure though. That Robot Collection stack is cute. Let me run it by my fiance. This was for his birthday. He's such a tech nerd he wanted robots and computer chips, lol.

gin1902
Diva
gin1902
In response to HappyCat

I hope that's it-I hate when I pass something up and discover (later!) that I desperately needed it and should have gotten it.

Technical nerdiness in a fiance is such a good thing!

I like this one for robots-less glittery, but fun, though no computer chips.

fknapoleon
Pro
fknapoleon
In response to gin1902

Also, if he's a tech nerd, Generation Tech by DCWV is a great stack as well. My husband is a video game and computer geek and so the stack works great for him.
Scrapbook.com doesn't sell it but if you google it, there are a couple places you can get it.

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to fknapoleon

it could have been DCWV All About Boys

Edited by Rosita on 01-15-13 07:45 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

HappyCat
Tenant
HappyCat
In response to fknapoleon

That sounds cool! I will check it out.

HappyCat
Tenant
HappyCat
In response to Rosita

• Rosita Said:
it could have been DCWV All About Boys

I looked at that one, but the stack I found was all robots and electronics and such. The All About Boys stack has some non-mechanical things. But if I can't find what I want in a store, I must just get that.

Thanks!

TheCharmedOne
Pro
TheCharmedOne
In response to HappyCat

Maybe K&Company? Or Basic Grey? Echo Park perhaps?

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY
In response to TheCharmedOne

If you can find any of Kaisercraft's TECHNOLOGIC collection, you might really like it- great paper designs and embellishments- check it out!

-kory k

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to designguyKORY

There was a stack called the Recollections Monsters and Robots stack at M's,,,,,,

but I BELIEVE that Recollections is a Michael's product,,,,,which means you'll most likely find it only at M's,,,,

Have you tried another M's?? Or ordering it through them? See if they will order it for you and pick it up at the store??

HappyCat
Tenant
HappyCat
In response to CommaHolly

Ordered a stack of the Generation Tech paper. Going to a new M's on Friday, so I'll look for the Monsters and Robots stack there.

Thanks for all of your help!

HappyCat
Tenant
HappyCat
In response to HappyCat

Found a cheap stack of the Generation Tech papers and ordered it. It arrived today and I love it! It's so cute. Showed it to my fiance and he thinks it's great. Not that he gets really excited about scrapbooking stuff, lol.

Going to a Michael's today so will keep my eyes peeled for the Monsters and Robots stack.

Thanks for all of your input, ladies!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics