Username Post: Spring Fling in the Smokies        (Topic#1584215)
FaithW
FaithW 
Diva
FaithW

ATTENTION ALL YOU PAPER CRAFTERS!!!! This is what we've been waiting for!!! We need it ... a weekend of girlfriend time in the beautiful mountains, on a lake, with lots of room to spread out!!!!! Count me in!!!!!!!!

WHEN: Thursday, April 25, 2013 beginning at 4:00 PM until
Sunday, April 28, 2013 at 3:00 PM
WHERE: The Lodge at Douglas Lake, 1280 Flat Creek Rd., Sevierville, TN 37876
PRICE: $300.00 per person, $50.00 nonrefundable deposit to hold your spot
Optional Friday from 4:00 PM thru Sunday for $225.00 per person
INCLUDES: Lodging for three nights, ALL scrumptious home-cooked meals from Thursday evening through Sunday lunch, plenty of scrapping room, giveaways, make-n-takes, snacks, use of the FABULOUS Inspiration Station, classes and surprises!
We will be staying at a GORGEOUS 6,400 square foot privately-owned lodge that overlooks Douglas Lake in Sevierville and is designed for retreats just like this. There are eight bedrooms and 5 1/2 baths that can accommodate 25 or more with no problem. All of the linens are included too. So bring your toothbrush, your PJ's and your paper crafting stuff!!! And oh ... only 20 minutes from the Scrapbook Warehouse!!!!!!!!!! If you need a break, there's TV’s, decks and porches to enjoy the mountain air, sit and knit, plenty of space to read, walking trails, a jacuzzi, and a pool table all for your enjoyment!!
Email or call me with any questions or for more information, and to sign up. Your non-refundable deposit of $50.00 will hold your spot, and the balance of $250.00 is due no later than April 10, 2013. Be sure to spread the word and get your girlfriends signed up!!! And when you reserve your spot, please let me know if you have someone that you request to sit near or share a bedroom with. You are welcome to bring any beverages that you would like and a snack to share is always appreciated. Here's a peek at the lodge ... www.thelodgeatdouglaslake.com I can't wait to see you there!!!!!!!!!!!!! Space is limited and this will SELL OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Faith Witzel
fnwitzel@gmail.com

FaithW
FaithW 
Diva
FaithW
In response to FaithW

Whoot!!!!!!!!!! Whoot!!!!!!!!!! It's getting close and I'm so excited!!! I had a couple spots open up, so if you need a girlfriend weekend (don't we all?), there's still time!!!!!!!!!

llace
llace 
New Kid On the Block
llace
  • llace on 01-20-14 08:26 AM
In response to FaithW

are you doing this event again this year?

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics