Username Post: Running out of patience!        (Topic#1584249)
Ms. Fit
Veteran
Ms. Fit

I am anxiously awaiting the availability of the Zutter corner rounder. I signed up for an e-mail notice, and even though there is nothing in my mail, I still check the store every day. Don't know how much longer I can stand this! LOL!

Anyone else waiting impatiently for something?
Products Referenced in This Post:

KatieJo
Mayor
KatieJo
In response to Ms. Fit

I end up waiting for things mostly because they go out of stock completely. Sadly, I could wait forever for those things. Of course I don't normally set myself up for notifications on them anyway... but I waited for a long time for Simple Stories Documented collection to show up at my LSS - went in several times and even asked them to notify me when they had news of why it was held up. I never got any notification though. I gave up and ordered from here and received it very nicely of course. Meanwhile, I see that the LSS has gone out of business. As I said, I could have waited forever.

As for your product, does it have to be the blue one? They still have the pink one here and a few other products that might do a very similar job if you are willing to give them a try. Just a thought....

KatieJo
Mayor
KatieJo
In response to KatieJo

P.S. I do have the pink one and it does work very nicely too.

Ms. Fit
Veteran
Ms. Fit
In response to KatieJo

Unfortunately it does have to be the blue because the 2 colors have a different corner radius. Guess I better practice being patient. I sympathize w/ your loss of your LSS as I lost mine last year also. There is 1 store left in town, but their selection of tools and inks leaves a LOT to be desired. I don't understand how they have managed to stay in business when the really good one went under.

KatieJo
Mayor
KatieJo
In response to Ms. Fit

Oh. I didn't realize they were different. Sorry about that.

As for the LSS's we've had several and lost them all now. Even one of the chain craft stores here ventured into scrapbooking and then right back out again. I don't think they really had any idea of what it took to keep up with the needs of serious scrappers though.

Diva
In response to KatieJo

Wasn't aware of the shortage of this tool.

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to Ms. Fit

What about this one?

Alison

Ms. Fit
Veteran
Ms. Fit
In response to kiyawinn

Thanks so much for trying to help. However, in another thread about the corner rounders a scrapper who had both brands thought the Zutter would be easier for me to use because of arthritis so I'm holding out for it. I'm just getting whiney with impatience -- and it's not like I'm even quite at the point where it is truly needed. LOL!

TriciaH
Guru
TriciaH
In response to Ms. Fit

Hi,

Zutter just informed us that they will no longer be making that particular corner rounder. I highly recommend the We R Memory Keepers one.

Hope that helps - thanks for giving us your support, we greatly appreciate it.

Kels
Kels 
Marketing Goddess
Kels
  • Kels on 01-21-13 09:12 AM
In response to TriciaH

Ms. Fit - my mom actually has very painful arthritis in her hands (and has for years) and prefers the We R Corner rounders.... they are SO smooth and really do punch without any resistance.

I hope you find one that works for you - sorry about the Zutter being discontinued

Ms. Fit
Veteran
Ms. Fit
In response to Kels

Well, Kelsey, now I'm really confused! LOL -- a perpetual condition for me. Now I'm going to have to re-think this whole thing. Thanks for your in-put because I obviously need all the help I can get. So glad you watch over all of us.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics