Sign up close: Feb 15th
Due date: March 8th
Return ship date: March 12th
This is a full kit swap using Graphic 45's Bird Song collection. Use only the papers from that line or good quality coordinating card stock (Bazzil, ect)
The idea is that each person will chose a part of the kit and make one per participant in the swap. When it's done and swapped, everyone should have a full kit with lots of embellishments and personal touches to assemble however they chose.
1. Use ONLY the pp from the Bird Song line. Use the actual paper, not scans, copies, etc. Use only good quality (Bazzil, etc) cardstock that coordinates with the colors in the Bird Song line. "Close enough" might not match someone elses "close enough"
2. Whatever item you sign up for, make one per person in the swap. If you sign up for multiple items and want to end up with multiple kits, let me know, or I'll still only count you as one. I will keep a count of participants at the bottom of this post.
3. Do your best. Clean cuts, securely glued. If you don't have the time/inclination/creative juices to create something homemade, we can add pre-made/no-fuss items upon request...such as 12x12 pieces of patterned paper, pre-made dies, etc. This collection has a lot of extras that would make great contributions.
4. Check in at least once per week, and follow through on your commitment in a timely manner. If your items are not received within 3 days of the due date, they will be sent back to you. Please don't flake...it's just not cool.
5. Send your goodies in a 12x12 baggie. You can put smaller items in a smaller baggie inside, but other peoples creations/contributions may be large, and I'd hate for your stuff to get damaged when being shipped back to you. Label the 12x12 bag with your screen name and the swap name. Include also a small baggie with a return label to you and the return postage, averaging $4.50 for 1 kit, $5.50 for 2, etc, or close to it. I will return extra postage.
6. In a padded/protective envelope/box large enough to hold 12x12 paper, ship your goodies to:
8080 Doyle Rd
Laingsburg MI 48848
7. Have fun. That's what scrapbooking's all about. Post your creations as you complete them, then others can coordinate/avoid duplicates.
Each item on the list includes the minimum expected...feel free to do more if you so desire.
Embellishements include, but are not limited to, paper piecing, stickles, gems, brads, chalking, distressing, inking, embossing, stitching, etc....but do not use stickers not included in the set.
Yay! Could I please have 1 large die (or embellishment) and 2 small dies? I think.....what fits better? I am planning on doing a kimono in the Songbird Papers! Is that an embellishment or large die? It's up to you. For the small dies I am doing two different Japanese fans also in the papers! I am so excited! Can't wait! I would like two kits please.....?
Thanks for starting this early Kris!
Edited by jenniferd1009 on 01-18-13 03:53 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.
I would like to join (I am kinda new). I do have the paper pack and could send one 12x12 to everyone in the group. I'm not sure if the paper needs to be all the same or if is just suppose to be cordinating papers. If paper thing doesn't work out I have some great stamps that would go well with this line or I could do something else. Please let me know.