Page 1 of 10 
Username Post: Bo Bunny Camp-A-Lot Kit Swap FULL/CLOSED        (Topic#1584277)
krispyb
Idol
krispyb

Due date: March 8th
Return ship date: March 12th

This is a full kit swap using BoBunny's Camp-A-Lot collection. Use only the papers from that line or good quality coordinating card stock (Bazzil, ect)

The idea is that each person will chose a part of the kit and make one per participant in the swap. When it's done and swapped, everyone should have a full kit with lots of embellishments and personal touches to assemble however they chose.

Rules:

1. Use ONLY the pp from the Camp-A-Lot line. Use the actual paper, not scans, copies, etc. Use only good quality (Bazzil, etc) cardstock that coordinates with the colors in the Camp-A-Lot line. "Close enough" might not match someone elses "close enough"

2. Whatever item you sign up for, make one per person in the swap. If you sign up for multiple items and want to end up with multiple kits, let me know, or I'll still only count you as one. I will keep a count of participants at the bottom of this post.

3. Do your best. Clean cuts, securely glued. If you don't have the time/inclination/creative juices to create something homemade, we can add pre-made/no-fuss items upon request...such as 12x12 pieces of patterned paper, pre-made dies, etc. This collection has a lot of extras that would make great contributions.

4. Check in at least once per week, and follow through on your commitment in a timely manner. If your items are not received within 3 days of the due date, they will be sent back to you. Please don't flake...it's just not cool.

5. Send your goodies in a 12x12 baggie. You can put smaller items in a smaller baggie inside, but other peoples creations/contributions may be large, and I'd hate for your stuff to get damaged when being shipped back to you. Label the 12x12 bag with your screen name and the swap name. Include also a small baggie with a return label to you and the return postage, averaging $4.50 for 1 kit, $5.50 for 2, etc, or close to it. I will return extra postage.

6. In a padded/protective envelope/box large enough to hold 12x12 paper, ship your goodies to:
Kris Bayle
8080 Doyle Rd
Laingsburg MI 48848

7. Have fun. That's what scrapbooking's all about. Post your creations as you complete them, then others can coordinate/avoid duplicates.

Each item on the list includes the minimum expected...feel free to do more if you so desire.

Embellishements include, but are not limited to, paper piecing, stickles, gems, brads, chalking, distressing, inking, embossing, stitching, etc....but do not use stickers not included in the set.

1) 1 12x12 piece patterned paper: tneal40 - Leaves

2) 1 12x12 piece patterned paper: Momof2g1b - In the Woods

3) 1 12x12 piece patterned paper: Sassy Suzi

4) 1 photomat embellished 2 times: Sassy Suzi - Stopnstare07

5) 1 photomat embellished 3 times: sasload4

6) 1 large file folder/library card pocket embellished 3 times: tcletoaddison

7) Journaling box embellished 2 times: Jenniferd1009

8 ) 2 small to medium dies, embellishments optional: Jenniferd1009 Scrappinlilly

9) 1 large die embellished 3 times: PaminTx

10) 4 6x6 papers, minimum of 2 patterned: Krispyb

11) Embellishments: smileneyz6

12) Other (suggest something): scrapwriter - goodie bag

Number of kits to make: 12

Edited by krispyb on 03-20-13 03:15 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

tneal40
Diva
tneal40
In response to krispyb

1 12x12 pattern paper for this one please (leaves)

Edited by tneal40 on 01-18-13 03:29 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

jenniferd1009
Idol
jenniferd1009
In response to krispyb

What the hey.......I'll do this one too! I'll just have to find a way to get the paper will look at my scrapping shop and see if they have it. Or I'll work something else out.
Could I please have 2 small to medium dies? And the journalling box? I plan to do a hidden journalling box in the shape of a leaf and for the dies I was going to do a lantern and a tent....I think..... Oh, and I would like two kits please.....

Yay! = )

Thanks Kris!

Edited by jenniferd1009 on 01-18-13 03:46 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

tneal40
Diva
tneal40
In response to jenniferd1009

Welcome aboard Jen lol lets hope the custom folks do not like camping

jenniferd1009
Idol
jenniferd1009
In response to tneal40

• tneal40 Said:
Welcome aboard Jen lol lets hope the custom folks do not like camping

Lol! Let's hope! I'll just have to go mow them down when I run through the shop screaming "Put them down! They're MINE!!!" Lol!

momof2g1b
Veteran
momof2g1b
In response to jenniferd1009

You get me every time! How can I resist the great shipping rates...put me down for paper pls

krispyb
Idol
krispyb
In response to momof2g1b

updated!

Jen - worse comes to worse and you can't get it, you could just have the paper shipped to my house and I can send it along with the current kits.

Jessica - no kidding! lol

I hope the customs thing is just a fluke and they're not held up this much on EVERY ship.

stopnstare07
Governor
stopnstare07
In response to krispyb

What are you thinking in terms of embellishments?

krispyb
Idol
krispyb
In response to stopnstare07

Last couple who did the embellishments did a little goodie bag with a modge-podge of coordinating goodies that included ribbon, fibers, brads, jewels, mini dies/punches.

This line has a lot of extras available from metal trinkets, die cut cardstock, brads....

It's mostly another category for someone who might want to participate, but not "create" if they don't want to.

momof2g1b
Veteran
momof2g1b
In response to krispyb

Put me down for "in the woods" and let me just say, I love this line! Two of my favorite things, Bo bunny and camping.

krispyb
Idol
krispyb
In response to momof2g1b

I knew this one had your name all over it! lol

Now I just need to find a way to haul my camper out this memorial weekend so I can use this kit!

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to krispyb

Put me down for 3 & 4 please.

smileneyz6
Expert
smileneyz6
In response to Sassy Suzi

I would like embellishments for this one too!

So glad this has started so early. Makes it so much easier to budget my scrap allowance

krispyb
Idol
krispyb
In response to smileneyz6

Got you both added

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to krispyb

Kris -

Would the group consider having an item as a small baggy with one trinket, a couple of the stickers, a chipboard item from the line as a fair exchange?

krispyb
Idol
krispyb
In response to scrapwriter

I think so, yes. Want me to add you to #12 as a goodie bag?

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to krispyb

I will take 1 large die #9

krispyb
Idol
krispyb
In response to Pam in TX

Added Feeling better?

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to krispyb

Slowly getting there. Took care of my 2 year old granddaughter while she was sick and ended up getting it from her. :-) With my diabetes and my lack of equilibrium it really floored me.

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to Pam in TX

Yes please
I think this set is so cute.

Will order items today.

Page 1 of 10 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics