Username Post: Sizzix Die Cutter...        (Topic#1584379)
catzscrapper
Pro
catzscrapper

Would you please tell me what other dies from different machines will work in the Sizzix manual cutter? I know that Quick cuts(not sure I spelled it right!) work but are there others too? I have a few quick cuts and a lot of Sizzix, but when I see other dies on sale I always wonder!!! Before long Garage Sale Season will be here again and I need to know what works so I can get new dies for a bargain!! Thank You anybody who can tell me brands they have tried that work in Sizzix! I Sizzix!!

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 01-22-13 03:46 PM
In response to catzscrapper

Quickutz, Spellbinders (except the larges of the Grand Nesties), Memory Box, Cottage Cutz, Cuttlebug, Poppystamps, CC Designs, Die-Versions and Die-Namics .... there are several other companies as well.

Also embossing folders by Darice, Couture Creations, Cuttlebug, etc.

Have fun shopping!

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to stick

And QuicKutz now uses the name Lifestyle Crafts, so that brand will work too.

scrapchica
Guru
scrapchica
In response to aquabunny

I emailed Fiskars. Their dies DO NOT fit the Sizzix

catzscrapper
Pro
catzscrapper
In response to scrapchica

Wow, Thank You all for your help! I write stuff like this down and have a list I take to garage sales! It is so great to have the list when I am not sure if I have something I see.

Solitaire
Veteran
Solitaire

The Cheery Lynn dies (from Holland) are absolutely gorgeous! I just got 3 of them. Fabulous detail and so artistic!

catzscrapper
Pro
catzscrapper
In response to Solitaire

CheeryLynnDesigns

Wow! I went here to have a look and you aren't kidding about their designs!! I am gonna have to get a couple of these. Kind of exciting to see some things like horses that look more realistic Thanks for sharing Solitaire

southgirl
Veteran
southgirl

Yes the Cherry Lynn dies are pretty. The Elizabeth Craft dies are the ones I am in love with and it works in our Sizzex too.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics