Username Post: Do these count???        (Topic#1584395)
alwaysbelieve
New Kid On the Block
alwaysbelieve

So when I was going through my 'old stuff' (mentioned in my other post), I came across a "Vacation/Cruise Planner" that I made when I was planning my family's first cruise. I uploaded pictures of most of it (I didn't upload the 'Passport' section because I feel it's a bit lame-o) to my gallery. If y'all wouldn't mind to please take a peek and let me know what you think and if this kinda-sorta counts as a scrapbook effort (perhaps I'm not as newbie???).

Thank you!

alwaysbelieve
New Kid On the Block
alwaysbelieve
In response to alwaysbelieve

Okay...so I realize they are incredibly rough...especially in comparison to the other layouts in the galleries. I AM a newbie...probably always will be. Each layout, each minute new.

Hdubarry
Tenant
Hdubarry

Those definitely count as a start! If you're not happy with them, add one photo to each page, and a tiny bit of journaling, and call them done.

There's no such thing as right or wrong in scrapbooking, just what makes you happy.
If you are happy, you are done! If not, there are easy ways to make yourself happier.

Diva
In response to Hdubarry

It is your first attempt so don't be so rough on yourself...if you have any photos related to the theme, just add them or make another page with photos and amke a two page layout! Problem solve!

alwaysbelieve
New Kid On the Block
alwaysbelieve
In response to bayamonesa1

I actually only made these with the intention of using them in a planner book, never for adding photos (although generic cruise photos would work), so thank you!

I am looking at doing a 'generic' LO but at this point my LO's and creativity is emotion based and I just can't get excited about some random person! LOL

catzscrapper
Pro
catzscrapper

I really like them ALL! Left you some Love on some in your gallery! You did a wonderful job on them! It has been said we are each our own worst critic, so don't be so skeptical of your work. I think you did a very professional job on them. Don't compare your work to others as YOU are an individual, as are we all

alwaysbelieve
New Kid On the Block
alwaysbelieve
In response to catzscrapper

Thank you!!! I work in an assisted living facility and we just installed shadow boxes for the residents. Since census is low, marketing has created some fictitious residents. I chose to fill one of the shadow boxes as a scrap exercise. We were not to make it elaborate and since I already spend a lot of my personal funds on medical supplies for the residents, I used the materials they had as well as photos cut from a magazine. Turned out pretty good for the limitations. I'll try to get a pic next time I go to work.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics