Username Post: ~~~ February 2013 Monthly Sketch Challenge ~~~        (Topic#1584411)
LesleyC
Diva
LesleyC
In response to LesleyC

Acu

senora_x
Angel
senora_x
In response to arteshamac

jci and love the new sketch!

Bubblegirl
Queen
Bubblegirl
In response to lcmemories

ACU.

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy
In response to TesaB

• TesaB Said:
Here is my page using sketch week 1. LOVE the sketch and I'm really happy about how the layout turned out!
Game Crazy !?! By TesaB

Tessa-
I think you are the first scrapper I've met in a challenge from a non-English speaking country. I've met ladies from England, Ireland, Scotland, Australia and New Zealand-all English speaking. I find the aspect of so many different countries represented on this site fascinating! I'm also jealous that you are so fluent in English because I only have a single language. Thanks for not judging me.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to Claggy

Melissa I think they are all perfect so far, we can add or take away as needed.

MelissaW
Queen
MelissaW
In response to LesleyC

• LesleyC Said:
Oh I love it, Melissa! And I happen to have three small photos I need to scrap that would be perfect. I just have to figure the sunburst out...

I haven't quite decided if I'm going to mist it or cut one out on my Silhouette. I have a ton of "constructivist" shapes (the art movement that sunburst originated in its increased use) from my Photoshop class last semester, so I figured if I wanted to cut one, I could always make the shape, save it as a .png, and then import it into Studio. If you want, I can share the file on my media share site?

mwendt7
Guru
mwendt7
In response to MelissaW

I was really excited when I saw yesterday's bonus sketch. I have been wanting to try the sunburst affect on a page. It was a bit of a challenge, but I am really happy with the results.
Tinker bell-Bonus Sketch By Mwendt7

klweist
Diva
klweist
In response to mwendt7

I have A LOT of love to catch up on. I was diagnosed with strep this past Thursday and it has been a rough week. I am starting to feel like I'm on the recovery side except for this cough that will not let me rest. I will slowly but surely catch up on love.

Tracy F
Governor
Tracy F
In response to klweist

Take Care of yourself Kelly!

arteshamac
Governor
arteshamac
In response to klweist

Hope you start feeling better soon!

mwendt7
Guru
mwendt7
In response to arteshamac

Feel better soon

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to mwendt7

Oh Kelly!! Bless your heart!! I think having strep throat was one of the times I was sickest in my whole life!! Oh!! I so feel for you darlin!! Take care!! Hope you feel back to yourself real soon!!

JCI

dancinirish90
Queen
dancinirish90
In response to FinallyMama

I somehow got 5 pages behind here. Thank you, thank you, to the ladies who stack! I've already commented on quite a few of these elsewhere, so I'm not as far behind as I feared.

I have had no time to scrap this week. Hate that. I'm hoping to get to work on the Week 1 Bonus today since I printed those pics last week. I haven't even chosen photos for Week 1 yet, and I'm just now seeing the Week 2 Bonus. I have been there, done that on piecing and sewing together a sunburst pattern, so I don't think I'll be doing that part of the bg - too much work. Unless...Maybe I can find pics that will work with the one already printed pp I have with that type of pattern. Otherwise, I'll just take the rest of the elements. Sorry - thinking 'out loud.' LOL I'm off to try and accomplish something. (It's the 7th, and I haven't paid a single bill this month yet, either. )

Miss CA
Mayor
Miss CA
In response to dancinirish90

jci, great week 2 bonus sketch!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to Miss CA

My take on week #1:
Snow Babies By FinallyMama
TFL