Username Post: Sales on Silhouette membership        (Topic#1584415)
creater1
Diva
creater1

I am just wondering if any one has any past experience with when they offer their sales. I know they had one before Christmas I was wondering if they will repeat the sale around Valentines.
Although I am not sure that I could wait to start downloading the awesome designs.
TIA

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to creater1

I know I couldn't do it.
Hope they run a sale soon.

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel
In response to ChansGram

I still haven't bought a membership and I use my Cameo daily.

You get a $10 download card with your machine and they offer a weekly freebie and discounted shapes.

There are tons of free svg files online that you can convert to studio files.

I probably will get a membership the next time they have a sale, but can easily wait it out.

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to kelseymel

Melissa - did you buy the designer software for the Cameo? I heard that's what you need to be able to convert the svg files.

I've only cut a few things so far, but free is good.

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel
In response to pugs223

Nope.

How to convert SVGs to studio files.

You're welcome.

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to kelseymel

Thank you!

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to pugs223

Plus if you have MTC or SCAL you can use those.

Expert
In response to ChansGram

They usually have design sales around the time of holidays--but usually just for that holiday's designs. Black Friday is when they start their huge (site-overloading) half off sale. Membership discount sales are few and far between. I don't know if they run them at the same time each year, but I do know that they have run the year-end one the last 3 years in a row because that's when I renew (although they need to start that sale on Cmas Day for all of the lucky ones who get a machine for Cmas...like a gal I know at Archivers!)

And then just to confuse some people...they have product sales on their website (for vinyl, pens, blades, mats, etc.) every few months. Some people try to use those sale codes on the design website and wonder why it's not working...

creater1
Diva
creater1
In response to HuskerMom98

I took the plunge and purchased a 1 year membership. I am pretty excited about this can't wait for my Cameo.

mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5
In response to creater1

Which one did you get? One thing...if they do have another sale, they give you credit for what you already have if you decide to upgrade. Thinking about it...too late for you now, but I'm a slow thinker...they must have had a sale the middle of last March because I bought the basic membership in the after-Christmas sale, then upgraded to Premium with another sale. Since my membership renews in the middle of March, that must have been when another membership sale was. Sorry that I'm too slow to help you, but maybe somebody else...I renewed my membership in this past Jan.'s sale, so I'm good to go thru March, 2014. Yea!!~Judy

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics