Username Post: gallery        (Topic#1584471)
scrappin 2
Governor
scrappin 2

This afternoon I can't click on my friends signature line under their avi and get to their gallery. I get a message saying this page is no longer available..or something like that. Is this a site change or a glich? thanks I love to see and leave love in the galleries.

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi
In response to scrappin 2

I'm having the same problem.

memex9
memex9 
Queen
memex9
In response to Sunnydi

Same issue........as above.....now been going on since about 4 pm est. Along with our missing posts, everytime a post is the last one on the page, it takes more than ten minutes for it to post. It used to happen at any time for no apparent reason...now it seems to be the last post on the page......Everyone in the Thread...Rockin' Scrapin' Grans is having the same issues and problems.....!!!! So we are all assuming it is at your end. Thanks
This is the message that comes up:
The page you were looking for isn't here anymore.
Try the following areas at Scrapbook.com:
Layout and Project Gallery
Scrapbook.com Superstore
Forums (Message Boards)
Videos Section
Articles, Tips, Quotes,
Poems and Other Resources
The Scrapbook.com Home Page

Edited by memex9 on 01-25-13 04:50 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

bears99
Diva
bears99
In response to memex9

I wasn't getting the error at first when using my iPad...but now I am getting the same error as the others are whenever I try to get to a friends gallery to leave comments. Thanks for checking into it!

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech
In response to bears99

Do you have an example? I've just tried all of yours, and it's all working for me.

bears99
Diva
bears99
In response to Megan - ForumTech

Megan...today it seems to be working! Weird because for a couple of days...when we first posted...we couldn't get to the galleries unless we went to our own profile page and then to our friend list and then to their gallery...way longer and inconvient way to get there! I will let the others know to try theirs today and we can see if it does it again! We have a lot of trouble with what we call " disappearing posts" as well. Sometimes when we 'add post' it doesn't show up for quite some time. Other times it comes right up. Very frustrating when it does it!

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech
In response to bears99

Sometimes, especially odd hours or on the weekend, the development guys might be actually working on stuff. Best thing is to hang tight, try again later.

scrappin 2
Governor
scrappin 2
In response to Megan - ForumTech

Thank you Megan ....all is well in Scrapbook Land!!
and thank you for running this site. I have made friends from all over the US. I get so many new ideas to use in my scrapping...and it is a place to buy supplies. What more could a girl ask for? so thanks again.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics