Page 2 of 2 
Username Post: Help with Circut Machine/Gypsy        (Topic#1584489)
950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to aquabunny

Crud. I was hoping the CCR would be easier to use with my loaded carts. One of the things I love about the G is that it recognizes all of my carts. Sometimes I forget which ones I have. Now that sounds stupid. Has Provocraft ever said that it would link registered carts in the future, or is that just wishful thinking? Doesn't seem so user friendly.

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to 950nancy

Nancy, for a very brief amount of time, there was an update that allowed the Gypsy to work with the CCR, I guess there were too many problems and they pulled it. So, we wait!
I do believe on one of the threads awhile ago someone mentioned that if you call PC they will link your carts to CCR for you. I don't know all the specifics, like if they link the carts to CCR, does it then wipe them off of the Gypsy? Because as we all know, once linked, the carts can't be linked again. Or is it something as easy as seeing what we have registered and transferring codes over?
But with those of us whose cart total is in the 100 figure, I think they would frown on calling and asking them to go through100 carts to put them in our CCR program.
I don't know, I would sure like to tho!

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to 950nancy

Sorry, double post.

Edited by ChansGram on 01-30-13 09:52 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to ChansGram

Trish, they didn't frown on me buying them!!!! I wish they would make it easier to use. I love my Cricut, but I can see why people are flocking to the Cameo.

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to 950nancy

You're right on both!

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to ChansGram

Emailed Provocraft to ask about getting cartridges linked. Here was their reply.

Hello Nancy,

Thank you for emailing Customer Support.

At this time those cartridges that are linked to the Gypsy cannot be linked to the Craft Room. We will soon announce how you will be able to transfer all the cartridges that are linked to your Gypsy to your Cricut.com account in one simple action or linking the digital cartridges to your Gypsy.

New Kid On the Block
In response to designguyKORY

How do you access the ccr basics?

Somewhere in Time
Mayor
Somewhere in Time
In response to CommaHolly

I'm on my second expression and gypsy..... Both went out while under warranty. Now the second gypsy is not working and out of warranty. I can't believe they will no longer support it. I have since switched to the Cameo and so glad I did. I love it!

Page 2 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics