Username Post: Just one more thing...        (Topic#1584525)
Gelidy Gelato
Diva
Gelidy Gelato

Why is it that every week "I just have to have one more thing." And that this "one more thing"; will motivate me, cause me to use up my supplies, will produce fabulous results, will give me instant mojo, will make my pages and cards the envy of the scrapbooking world...

This week that "one more thing" is a Tiny Attacher.

The funny thing is I can't even tell you what last week's thing was...I went to Joanns...Whatever it was it has already been absorbed into my scrapbooking stuff.

What is your "one thing you gotta have"?

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel
In response to Gelidy Gelato

It's always paper for me. "Oh! That will be perfect for finishing X, Y, or Z!"

Meanwhile the paper is piling up and nothing is getting finished.

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 01-27-13 09:39 AM
In response to kelseymel

lol! This week for me it was the Raskog trolley from Ikea, in turquoise - something I can keep my most-used supplies in and be able to easily wheel it into whatever room I'm working in, and back into the closet when I'm done. I'm organizing it today

Tiny attacher is fun, did you get it?

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to stick

This week my "have-to-haves" were pink glitter, black cardstock and 6x12 page protectors, which I ordered from here.....I also ordered a bunch of Valentine's papers and embellishments...

Funny thing about the pink glitter...I was making a birthday card for my sister last weekend and really felt as though I NEEDED
pink glitter for it. I ordered some but I have a boy and am not sure when I'll ever use pink glitter again...but I HAD to have it!
The cardstock and page protectors are because I'm organizing my albums and am using them as dividers between sections....

Alison

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to kelseymel

• kelseymel Said:
It's always paper for me. "Oh! That will be perfect for finishing X, Y, or Z!"

Meanwhile the paper is piling up and nothing is getting finished.

This is me this week. I NEED the perfect paper for a recent photo. I will probably obsess over it all week.

Cindyckj
Pro
Cindyckj
In response to Luvmyfam

On the list for next months shopping trip, my one more thing is some doilies and some lace trims and a bottle of color shine!

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Mayor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 01-27-13 10:46 AM
In response to Cindyckj

My 'one more thing' for awhile now is mist, sprays etc. This week I picked up a bunch of radiant rain that was 1/2 price at lss. Could have kicked myself when I got home though - they aren't the sprays, they're daubers. GRRR.

JayAndXansMom
Queen
JayAndXansMom
In response to GMFTS

washi tape

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to JayAndXansMom

oh i thought I was the only one. I think more Spellbinders would make my card making extra special in fact i know more spellbinders would

charK
charK 
Mayor
charK
  • charK on 01-27-13 01:35 PM
In response to cescrapper

another digi kit for Valentine's Day scrapping!!

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 01-27-13 02:01 PM
In response to charK

For me this week it's the ribbon cutter/sealer. I haven't gotten it yet.

Also I HAD to have these silver dot things. I have them in red and black but I NEEDED them in silver to finish this layout. They didn't have them at Michael's and while I was there I decided I can probably just make something very similar with my stickles. But I had to get all the way to Michael's to realize that.

HappyCat
Tenant
HappyCat
In response to Vae

I know what you mean all too well. I'm always seeing just one more thing that I can't live without and before I know it, every time I go into a craft store, I walk out loaded with bags.

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to HappyCat

for the past month it's been pan pastels ... now that I just bought some of them, I'm obsessing over some new collections that I saw that just came out

I forgot that I wanted to get the tiny attacher ... thanks for reminding me

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to madmatter

Now I want a Raskog cart. lol

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to corrie fan

Anything to do do with the Silhouette. I just got the designer edition software (40% off, mind you).

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to 950nancy

The cart is adorable and looks practical. I have no room in my scraproom anymore.

res19s2d
Resident
res19s2d
In response to 950nancy

I'm always coming up with new stuff I need. Right now I'm obsessing about updating my ancient original sizzix die cutting machine. But I don't know which one to buy!!!!):

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to res19s2d

this is th story of my life. the funny thing is i will finally get that one thing and than dont even use it for the project.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics