Page 1 of 5 
Username Post: **~February 2013:Scrap Your Faith Challenge!!~**        (Topic#1584539)
KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali

Welcome to the Scrap Your Faith Challenge!!

Hello & Hi! I'll be filling in for our sweet & precious friend & hostess Miss Jami, as she is away busy & preparing for an upcoming, major move! If you will, please keep her close in thought & say a little prayer that all will go easily & smoothly!

Challenge Outline

1. This challenge is open to everyone! It is our hope for it to become a place of sharing, healing, & encouragement as we strive to document this very personal part of our lives. We only ask that all participants be sensitive & respectful of the beliefs of others.

2. Daily scripture passages and weekly sketches will be posted to help inspire us to Scrap our Faith!

3. LO's created DO NOT have to incorporate the daily scripture postings. They are simply being given for inspiration. You are welcome to scrap about anything relating to your faith. (Example: baptisms/church events & activities/conferences or concerts you've attended/mission trips you've been on, etc.)

4. Scrap as little or as much as you are inspired to scrap, share the love and HAVE FUN!! : )

***~Public Embedding and Uploading to Challenge~***

1. Once your LO is uploaded to the gallery Go to your gallery and click on it.
2. Under small pic of LO check box for "Allow PUBLIC EMBEDDING"
3. Click "SUBMIT

NEXT, to Upload to the Challenge Thread...
1. First click on the LO you want to upload.
2. Scroll down to the "Share & Link" box on the left side of the page. Click the "Link/Embed image" option.
3. A Box will open up with a small pic of your LO. Where it says 'Embed This Image' select "IMG CODE" above the image.
4. RIGHT CLICK and COPY the code it gives you. (you can also change the size of the image if you desire.)
5. Go to Challenge
6. Go to any Reply Box and RIGHT CLICK and then PASTE the code.

February Sketches

{Sketch #1} By KellyCali

{Sketch #2} By KellyCali

{Sketch #3} By KellyCali

{Sketch #4} By KellyCali

{Sketch #5} By KellyCali

Participants

1. Kelly (KellyCali) (hostess)
2. Melody (FinallyMama)
3. Shatema (babigirl)
4. Linda (lindaj3)
5. Paula (Faithscrapper)
6. Pat (GentlewoodFarms)
7. Charity (Miss CA)
8. Char (charcats7)
9. Darlene (star77)
10. Dawn (FYDawn)
11. (Bayamonesa1)
12. Madeline (CroppinMadeline)

= projects completed

Projects

Figure 8 By Faithscrapper

Sketch 1 and Scripture inspiration for 2/5

no title By Lindaj3

Fight the Battle By Faithscrapper

Church Mission By Faithscrapper

Here is mine used sketch 2 and proverbs 13:24

My little valentine By Star77

got one sketch done!!woohoo!!

What makes me tick? By Faithscrapper

] Hope By Lindaj3

wow i got one done this is sketch one

I am changed By Babigirl

Sketch #1
{My Beautiful Beloved} By KellyCali

Sketch #3
{Love At First Sight} By KellyCali

Sketch #2
{Charlie Brown Love} By KellyCali

Sketch #4
{Love One Another} By KellyCali

Sketch #5
{Valentine's 2013} By KellyCali

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

February Daily Scripture Inspiration

2/1 - Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.” (Matthew 22:37)

2/2 - Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves. Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Share with the Lord’s people who are in need. Practice hospitality. (Romans 12:9-13)

2/3 - “For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.” (John 3:16)

2/4 - “See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know Him.” (1 John 3:1)

2/5 - I cried out, “I am slipping!” but your unfailing love, O LORD, supported me. When doubts filled my mind, Your comfort gave me renewed hope and cheer. (Psalm 94:18-19)

2/6 - So Jacob worked seven years to pay for Rachel. But his love for her was so strong that it seemed to him but a few days. (Genesis 29:20)

2/7 - Hatred stirs up dissension, but love covers over all wrongs. (Proverbs 10:12)

2/8 - Those who love their children care enough to discipline them. (Proverbs 13:24))

2/9 - Love prospers when a fault is forgiven, but dwelling on it separates close friends. (Proverbs 17:9)

2/10 - A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity. (Proverbs 17:17)

2/11 - There are three things that amaze me—
no, four things that I don’t understand:
how an eagle glides through the sky,
how a snake slithers on a rock,
how a ship navigates the ocean,
how a man loves a woman. (Proverbs 30:18-19)

2/12 - Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth — for your love is more delightful than wine. (Song of Solomon 1:2)

2/13 - My lover is mine, and I am his. (Song of Solomon 2:16)

2/14 - How delightful is your love, my sister, my bride! How much more pleasing is your love than wine, and the fragrance of your perfume than any spice! (Song of Solomon 4:10)

2/15 - Place me like a seal over your heart, like a seal on your arm; for love is as strong as death, its jealousy unyielding as the grave. It burns like blazing fire, like a mighty flame. (Song of Solomon 8:6)

2/16 - Many waters cannot quench love; rivers cannot wash it away. If one were to give all the wealth of his house for love, it would be utterly scorned. (Song of Solomon 8:7)

2/17 - If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing. (1 Corinthians 13:1-3)

2/18 - Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails ... (1 Corinthians 13:4-8a)

2/19 - And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. (1 Corinthians 13:13)

2/20 - Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave Himself up for her. (Ephesians 5:25)

2/21 - However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband. (Ephesians 5:33)

2/22 - And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. (Colossians 3:14)

2/23 - Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. (1 Peter 4:8)

2/24 - This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers. (1 John 3:16)

2/25 - Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. (1 John 3:18)

2/26 - Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. (1 John 4:8)

2/27 - There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. (1 John 4:18)

2/28 - Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life. (Jude 1:21)

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

Working on posting this months Scriptures & sketches as we speak!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

This months inspired theme is...Love!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to KellyCali

I'm in!! Thanks for hosting!!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to FinallyMama

I'm in again

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to babigirl

Good Morning ladies!! Our house has been hit by the flu bug!! Ugh!! I think DH has it the worse and DD is just about over it, I think, I hope. I just start yesterday...but I think I'm holding my own!! I hope each of you have a wonderful love filled week!!

lindaj3
Governor
lindaj3

I am in.

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper
In response to lindaj3

I'm in!! I missed this in January! Thanks for hostessing!!

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to Faithscrapper

Glad I found this one this month. :-)

I'm here!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to GentlewoodFarms

Welcome Everyone to this months Challenge!

The sketches are up!

Ready?...Set?....Go!

lindaj3
Governor
lindaj3
In response to KellyCali

jci

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to lindaj3

Good Morning All!

Miss CA
Mayor
Miss CA
In response to KellyCali

I'd like to try this month

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper
In response to Miss CA

Really cool sketches!!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to Faithscrapper

Fab sketches!!

JCI

charcats7
Governor
charcats7

Hi- would so like in on this

lindaj3
Governor
lindaj3
In response to charcats7

jci

star77
star77 
Pro
star77
In response to lindaj3

I would love to do one

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to star77

Happy day, ladies!! Hope you are all doing well!! I'm sitting here with my tea and enjoying watching the snow fall!! Already chose our family verse of the week and put it up on the mirror!! I chose Ps 92:1. Hope each of you have a wonderful, love filled week!!

Page 1 of 5 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics