Username Post: Messy scrapper....        (Topic#1584575)
Vallee
Vallee 
Pro
Vallee

I seem to find myself wiping down my desk area and vacuuming the floor around me everyday! I work on projects daily and at the end of each day I like to clean my desk area up since it is all in my living room, just so it looks neat and tidy in case any unexpected visitors appear. But I seem to be very messy. I work with tons of fibers, mists and burlap which I'm sure most of us do. I guess mess means productive???

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to Vallee

My area is frequently messy....I don't get to do something everyday but I try at least a couple times a week.
My scraproom is a spare room upstairs though, so I'm able to close the door and walk away.
I do put stuff away after I'm finished a project but I don't wipe down and vacuum every time!
Kudos to you!

Alison

BoBecca77
Mayor
BoBecca77
In response to kiyawinn

My area is always a mess after I play, and my fingers are forever stained one color or another!

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K
In response to BoBecca77

I don't even know what my room looks like clean.

CrimsonMama
Diva
CrimsonMama
In response to Vallee

Just cleaned yesterday. Distressing is dusty!

New Kid On the Block
In response to CrimsonMama

I'm not sure I understand the problem. . . sounds like probably 90% of crafters.

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to Vallee

• Vallee Said:
I work with tons of fibers, mists and burlap which I'm sure most of us do.

Really? Most of us?

I'm curious, can I get a show of hands on this one? If we count ribbon as a fiber then I can give a yes to only one of those, though it'd be a stretch to say I work with "tons" of it...

Veteran
In response to aquabunny

hmm, messy is a sign that you have been up to something! good job cleaning though

res19s2d
Resident
res19s2d
In response to mindygail

It seems like my best creativity comes from the mess I make!!! I seem to pull combinations together that I otherwise would not have thought of!! If you check out my blog I snapped a picture of the mess I made after I was finished with a mini album!!!! Lol(:

SherylEb
Guru
SherylEb
In response to res19s2d

Yeah, I throw scraps in a tray and then make cards with it. I make the most awesome cards out of it!

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to SherylEb

It's a common joke at work that if I ever come to work without my fingers being brown, pink, purple or some other color I'm sick. LOL! I'm the worlds messest scrapper. Most of the time you can't get in my scrap room if I'm in the middle of a project everything is scattered around my desk.

olleharr
Mayor
olleharr
In response to Sneezy1956

Usually I don't vacuum until I notice I'm dragging around a trail of paper clippings, sticker backing and ribbon trimmings around the rest of the house with my socks. Woopsie! Time to vacuum!

fknapoleon
Pro
fknapoleon
In response to aquabunny

• aquabunny Said:
  • Vallee Said:
I work with tons of fibers, mists and burlap which I'm sure most of us do.

Really? Most of us?

I'm curious, can I get a show of hands on this one? If we count ribbon as a fiber then I can give a yes to only one of those, though it'd be a stretch to say I work with "tons" of it...

I don't think there is any reason to get all flustered because you have a different scrapping style. Or be rude. I know quite a few scrappers who use different mediums.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics