Page 2 of 6 
Username Post: February Budget        (Topic#1584599)
tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to tinadn

• tinadn Said:
I need to be realistic...
$100
wishlist: doodle class, impulse buys, Echo Park paper

Twist: NO ribbon, Cricut cartridges, Brads

doodle class was a blast! spent $17, got some EP paper plus more:)
100-17-43=40
wow that went fast!!!!!!!!!!

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to babigirl

I got no wish list because I'm an impulse buyer. I don't NEED anything, so I never know what I want until I SEE it. That said...

Picked up the chipboard set for my MamaRazzi2 project. Also grabbed some Tim HOltz plaquettes and a BoBunny MiscMe Contents pack.

$14.00 (I have a very nice "teacher" discount at my LSS).

150-14
Remaining Budget $136

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to GentlewoodFarms

As usual, I'm in. Have a gazillion bills to pay from the funeral expenses, so I need to stay on budget this month. Need to think about it a bit.

Welcome to Amy and Shatema.

Tammy, did I miss your birthday? Happy Birthday!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to Kamananui

nice to see you all here!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to babigirl

Ladies.. I am BUSTED! Busted wide open the second day of the month! Is that a record or do I remember Alissa busting the first day? If she didn't, I wouldn't put it past Courtney... LOL!! Broke my twist for sure too... but NOT on flowers or cricut carts for a change!

Budget: $75 (Including $45 in Expo credit) - BUST
Wishlist: modeling paste, EP Photo Freedom papers, Glue Arts tape refill, Pink Paislee Artisan Collection circles, hearts and stars, and PP snowflake chipboards and photo tabs, masks/templates (various), BoBunny Powder Mountain paper pad and embellies, We R Memory Keepers Tab punch and Albums Made Easy cards and flush sheet protectors, Simple Stories Take a Hike and Awesome papers, embellies and SNAP alphas, Sizzix BG and TH dies, new Prima metal trinkets, must-have wood and chipboard embellies
TWIST: Absolutely NO other paper (including cardstock), flowers, embellies, trims, tools or inks! No Cricut Carts either! I need NOTHING!

I was surprised by this Expo... it was bigger than the last two, but they didn't have nearly as much new CHA stuff as the last one did! Didn't find any of the papers I really needed (photo freedom and albums made easy)! And my budget went WAY too fast!!! Had a great time volunteering and LOVED the class i took tho! Great time with four of my gal pals and was really tempting to go to Disneyland afterwards except that I spent all my money!

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to SonjaC

LOL. Go Sonja. Love it when you bust - it makes it less awful when I do.

I made the Swirlydoos Ultimate Design Challenge Week 4 cut.

Except for this week, I'm going to HAVE to go shopping because our project assignment is a CANVAS project. I've never even attempted one. I understand Michael's has them on sale this week, 2 for 1. So...there's a trip in itself.

I own NO Gelattos. I own NO Bead Gel. I don't think I own any glazes at all...

Some of it I think is unnecessary - and I actually HAVE a decent idea of what I want my project to BE, so I'm going to rummage pretty deep down into my supply stash and see what I have that I can make work withOUT having to go shopping. But I'm going to have to spend a little this week, that's just a given.

Sonja - move over on the busted couch. I'll be joining you shortly.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to GentlewoodFarms

And here i thought maybe i would be the first one to bust

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to babigirl

Sonja, fear not. Alissa still holds the record. I think she busted once before the actual month even began.

Pat, I'm so excited for you! Congratulations for making it to round 4.

Still not sure about the wish list, but I'm getting closer to narrowing it all down.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Kamananui

thanks for the birthday love!

I spent $7 on Saturday on papers for my trip last weekend and dh sneakily bought me a TH blender foam pad thingie.

My budget this month will be as regular as it gets $50 - 7 = $43 (I think I might have to see if I can move the money I didn't spend every month onwards lol)

Wishlist (papers for my trip were already bought), SU Digital content disks on sale for $1, SU stamp set cause it is my birthday month - just need to figure out which one.

scrapcrazy121104
Tenant
scrapcrazy121104
In response to Ladybing Tammy

Thank you Tammy! I don't have a lot to spend (actually very little as I'm recently unemployed) so this should be a piece of cake to NOT bust!
And a happy belated birthday too Tammy!

Edited by scrapcrazy121104 on 02-05-13 10:16 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrapcrazy121104
Tenant
scrapcrazy121104
In response to Kamananui

Thank you Kelly!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to scrapcrazy121104

OK...Im going to be good this month...im going to be good this month...if I say it enough maybe it will happen LOL

Budget: $200 (of which I should not be spending any with a baby coming but im trying to be realistic LOL)
Wishlist: Prima Engraver collection, Prima Devine Collection, Authentique Renew collection, Crafty Secrets Vintage Cuts, 13 Arts Frosted Life, Authentique Hope collection, Pion Designs Alma's Sewing Room collection, Prima Lifetime collection, Prima wood icons, Simple Stories Happy day

OH lordy im in trouble...this is just whats in my cart at scraputante right now!! Im not hitting the button for a couple of days

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to newtoscrapping2011

will you busted ladies do another budget? or just keep spending? once I bust, I keep spending so I won't go over the next month, sounds like a great idea at the time, but I usually bust anyway!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to newtoscrapping2011

*pats the cushion next to her* Come'on Pat, have a seat!
And congrats on making it to week 4!! If we lived closer, I'd loan you my Gelatos - which are still in their package and unused... I really want to try using them, but I'm such a chicken... Can't wait to see what you dig up to use!

LOL Courtney! Thank you for proving my point! And Pat and I will save a space for you cuz it sounds like you'll be joining us shortly! BTW, I want your budget!!

No worries, Shatema, like Kelly pointed out, Alissa (Runzalot) still holds the record for busting and I don't think anyone can beat that one!

Dang Tammy! Wish my dh thought to buy me things like that! Of course he did give me an extra $20 for Expo... which I promptly spent so I suppose that counts! LOL

Ugh... I am dragging fanny today ladies... ds is teething four teeth at the moment and is just NOT happy about it! I got maybe 3 hours last night... I'm alone in the office today so I should be scrapping, but I haven't the energy or motivation... Oh wait.. here comes motivation (in the form of a latte one of my coworkers generously delivered)!! Aaaahhhh foamy goodness...

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to SonjaC

That's actually my plan, Tina... going to a crop on Saturday at M's and am GOING to buy my molding paste!! Might as well bust some more and cross another item off my ever-expanding wishlist... lol!

julie101
Idol
julie101
In response to SonjaC

Well my budget is BUSTED my darling hubby gave me 500 to spend with the wholesaler i was good tho and only spent 300 on paper collection 26 in total from echo park, bo bunny and a few others

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to scrapcrazy121104

thanks Amy

31 spent last night - SU order - so 43-31=12

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to Ladybing Tammy

Julie you have an awesome hubby, don't think you will be needing paper for a while:)

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Ok may be busting that budget really soon made and order today

it was for 44 dollars.

100-44= 56

Trip to walmart later today and a trip to ac moore tommorow this could be bad

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to babigirl

I am going to be good this month. I mean it this time. Maybe.

Budget: $50

Wish: Ranger detail water brush, Dove blending solution, stamps, Dylusions, masks

Page 2 of 6 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics