Page 4 of 6 
Username Post: February Budget        (Topic#1584599)
tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to GentlewoodFarms

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to tinadn

Hoping for a snow day tomorrow so that I can get in my scrap room and do some layouts :)...then no more snow ever LOL

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to newtoscrapping2011

woohoo internet tomorrow and apparently my SU order was delivered today at reception in our building which closes at 5 and we don't leave so maybe he left it outside my door - if not, then I can pick it up tomorrow as I am off! woohoo!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to Ladybing Tammy

Bo Bunny is going to be the death of me and my budget.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to Kamananui

I had a CTMH party and only used my free product earned, but I signed up for a card making class at a darling little scrapstore. The class busted my budget and I'm sure shopping there will hurt it more:)

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to tinadn

I got my SU stuff this morning from the caretaker (read superintendent) - just a few little goodies to play with and some paper holders. Love getting new things to play with

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to Kamananui

• Kamananui Said:
Bo Bunny is going to be the death of me and my budget.

I know... I just saw sb.com got MamaRazzi2 in... I am still hoarding the original MamaRazzi kit... why do they do this to me??!!

Oooooh Tina, welcome to the Busted Couch! But what a way to go!

Glad to have you back Tammy!! How's work going?

I really wanna scrap, but really don't have time so I've been thinking recently about just backing off the whole thing for a while. I'm making myself crazy trying to commit to projects and schlepping my stash around so I can pull it out when (read: IF) I have time, only to push the papers around because I can't get motivated and then get even more frustrated by that! !!!!!

Okay, I had to get that off my chest... but seriously, I may scale waaaay back next month...

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to SonjaC

Well, we discovered a leak in our roof today..GRRRR does it ever end LOL...

But....I did some retail therapy at the Scraputante store LOL...spent $42 got some Prima Engravers and Lifetime collection and Pion Designs papers!!! it was just a small portion of my cart but DH wanted me to get some new stuff because he knows I have been a huge stress ball!!!

Then he took me to Chipotle for dinner which was an awesome dinner for under $20 LOL

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Tammy, does this mean you have internet again? I sure hope so because I've missed you!

Sonja, the Mamarazzi2 collection is drool worthy. I'm digging Prairie Chic too. God, Bo Bunny is going to bankrupt me.

DH drove me to the LSS today for some Valentine treats. I picked another Inka Gold paint in Old Silver, Dylusions mist in Grape (new colors weren't in yet) and two stamp sets. I know it's V-Day, but I don't really want to go over budget no matter what, so I'm counting it.

$37-31=$6

julie101
Idol
julie101
In response to Kamananui

Well my budget is well over the limit today I did a prima order another 500 spent but its not due till March/May so not all coming at once I guess next few months my budget better be 0 lol.

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to julie101

Julie, you are a bad girl. On a plus note, you should never need paper again.

Courtney, boo on the roof leak. That totally sucks. We had that happen with our Cali house. We had it repaired twice and it still leaked so we ended up just replacing the roof. Hope yours is an easy fix.

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to Kamananui

BTW, M's got in all the new Heidi Swapp stuff including all the Color Shine Mists. I'm doomed. I think you all know I'm a mist ho.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to Kamananui

Oh no! M's carries that now? I 'm in trouble...
I've been wanting to try color shine.

Sonja when I started scrapping my kids were almost 18,17 and 13. I was so overwhelmed with trying to scrap before graduation. I had a year to finish DS1's books. I just set a goal of 15 minutes a day and was really impressed with what I accomplished. Set small goals and remember scrapping is taking time for yourself. Mom's need to do that to be happy cuz if mama ain't happy, no one is happy:)

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to tinadn

scrap when you can Sonja.

Courtney get that roof fixed honey. btw saw your scan of baby and he/she is growing beautifully.

Kelly YES I finally have internet and I missed you too!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Julien don't feel bad i busted somemore yesterday so that whole not buying anything else yeah did not work. It's a bad habbit i do say

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to babigirl

yep more bustcity here, $35 at the store I took my card class at

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to tinadn

my philosphy is once busted - just go for broke!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

I agree Tammy!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to tinadn

Roof still not fixed because well I left it up to my husband to call a roofer...what was I thinking...and he keeps "forgetting" i swear i could smack him sometimes LOL

I went to Kellys on saturday and did good I only spent $12...i got some happy days by simple stories and Modern Merchantile...that was it..i did good...

Im hoping that my stress level can be reduced lately....im a huge tense ball!!Things are looking up

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

try to relax sweetie and call the roofer!

Page 4 of 6 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics