Page 2 of 2 
Username Post: Just wanted to introduce myself        (Topic#1584605)
fknapoleon
Pro
fknapoleon
In response to Julie Garman

I broke the rule too when I first started out. I posted one of those tickers tracking stuff. Megan is quite nice to warn you without making you feel like a total klutz!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to fknapoleon

If in doubt start a new thread and yell for Megan. She's very quick at popping in and answering our questions.

We can link photos here through our galleries. A while back a lot of us were posting photos of our pets which was fun.

The rule of thumb is to remember that scrapbook.com is a store and they sell wonderful scrapbook supplies. If something advertises another online site that sells scrapbook supplies or anything craft supplies that compete with the store at scrapbook.com - don't link it.

Everyone mentiones the big box stores (Hobby Lobby, Joann's, Michaels) but we don't link them.

Actually they are very very generous here to what they allow. I just stay clear of linking online competitors.

I think about it as a fairness thing. Scrapbook.com gives us a lot and doesn't charge a penny. People here, including me, are very loyal to scrapbook.com - just be fair to them and you are good to go.

rubymillerand
Guru
rubymillerand
In response to Henri Jean

Hi Julie, welcome!! They've got a great community here of like minded people and it's been great reading the threads and talking on here. I'm learning so much being on here.

Foamy
Foamy 
Mayor
Foamy
  • Foamy on 01-30-13 07:50 PM

Welcome to SB.com

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to Foamy

They do have a kit club. Examples below.

Info about the club: SB.com kit club

Products Referenced in This Post:

Julie Garman
New Kid On the Block
Julie Garman
In response to corrie fan

• corrie fan Said:
They do have a kit club. Examples below.

Info about the club: SB.com kit club

Oh Corrie, you just made my day and ruined my husband's. *laughs* Thanks much! I assume that the prices that are marked out are the regular prices for the products in the kit.

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Mayor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 02-15-13 09:30 AM

I am late to the party here but still want to welcome you here.

You have made a great impression on me with your courtesy re: the rules etc and interest.

I have a great feeling that we are going to love having you here as much as you will love being here.

Welcome.

Diva
In response to GMFTS

Late for sure a warm welcome to this wonderful site!

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to bayamonesa1

Welcome Julie! You've found a lovely, comforting, friendly place to hang out. Put on your pjs, pull up a seat, grab your glitter and join right in.

And Jane, I didn't know about the kit either - thank you! Off to look....

Page 2 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics