Page 3 of 42 
Username Post: Feb Very Laid Back Challenge -- Love at first scrap        (Topic#1584643)
Lenethren
Governor
Lenethren
In response to Pookahbot

Morning!

Renia & I By Lenethren

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to Lenethren

Stop it right now -- just take a time out. I have jury duty and this is no fair. You are all scrapping maniacs! LOL.

Will catch up first post later.

Welcome to BoBecca 77 -- can I assume your name is Becca?

Catch you all later.

OlesyaK.
Diva
OlesyaK.
In response to pamela.tx

• pamela.tx Said:
  • dancinirish90 Said:
What's up with the print post button being gone? I print out my challenges to keep track of them, and now we can't do it that way? WTH! They already took away all our formatting on our home pages. What's next?

I noticed that too....I always like to print out posts for the challenges too and was irritated last night because I couldn't do it.

if you click on the post # at the top of the post - it will open just that post in a separate tab - then print from there.
or better yet, copy-paste into word the descriptions of the challenges you are doing, then they are all on one page (save the trees too)

dancinirish90
Queen
dancinirish90
In response to OlesyaK.

• OlesyaK. Said:
  • pamela.tx Said:
  • dancinirish90 Said:
What's up with the print post button being gone? I print out my challenges to keep track of them, and now we can't do it that way? WTH! They already took away all our formatting on our home pages. What's next?

I noticed that too....I always like to print out posts for the challenges too and was irritated last night because I couldn't do it.

if you click on the post # at the top of the post - it will open just that post in a separate tab - then print from there.
or better yet, copy-paste into word the descriptions of the challenges you are doing, then they are all on one page (save the trees too)

Yeah, I know, but printing the post like that adds all their stupid masthead stuff and advertising to the page which is a colossal waste of ink.

I could use Word, but it's ridiculous that they made it so we have to take so much extra time and effort when it was right there before. As far as putting them all on one doc - that doesn't work for me because I set them aside after I'm done. I like to see my pile diminish. LOL

I'm just tired of them taking away features. I think they took all the formatting out of our profiles because so many people were breaking the site rules by advertising other companies/kit clubs. I just don't see any advantage to them to remove the freaking print button??? I use that to print posts with helpful info all the time - recipes, ss questionnaires, challenges, etc. Makes no sense.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to dancinirish90

Good morning!

Low 60s yesterday morning and 26 this morning. I am sooooooo ready for summer!

godschild94
Governor
godschild94
In response to Anna C

Dropping off a few pages. I uploaded em in my gallery a few days but I thought an 8 page bomb would not have been very nice, so I am sharing them now.

Happily Ever After By Godschild94

Friend You Make My World Brighter By Godschild94

July 4th 2009 By Godschild94

Bridal Shower By Godschild94

Off to scrap the day away. Happy Thursday ladies!

OlesyaK.
Diva
OlesyaK.

• dancinirish90 Said:

I'm just tired of them taking away features. I think they took all the formatting out of our profiles because so many people were breaking the site rules by advertising other companies/kit clubs. I just don't see any advantage to them to remove the freaking print button??? I use that to print posts with helpful info all the time - recipes, ss questionnaires, challenges, etc. Makes no sense.

oh totally, I hear you and agree! you can write a note in tech support forum, and I'll second your opinion there)) maybe the print button will be back..

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to OlesyaK.

Just officially released from prison -- oops I mean jury duty. Off to update the first post.

MelissaW
Queen
MelissaW
In response to ncyankee

Me, please! Gonna go back and finish out January love now.

Pink Spoonbill
Diva
Pink Spoonbill
In response to MelissaW

ACU. Yea!

Eileen, congrats on your parole. At least you didn't get picked.

Everyone, have a great day!

ximxyoursx
Pro
ximxyoursx
In response to Pink Spoonbill

I still have to catch up with last month, BUT I'M HERE!

LesleyC
Diva
LesleyC
In response to Pookahbot

Hey all! Weird weather here, too. I personally hate warm weather in the middle of winter. It's such a tease, I never know what to wear and it messes with my sinuses. Although I'm saying this in a brutally cold day, so I should be careful what I wish for!

Nina's surgery went fine. We are home and she is resting. John got the Lego City train set to help her (well, both of them) recover. She is over the moon, but I don't suspect she will start on much of it tonight. My stepmom is coming over to make cake pops with her tomorrow so I need to bake a cake for that.

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to LesleyC

DOO:

Postcards By AuntyT

cveira
cveira 
Queen
cveira
In response to LesleyC

Terri - I thought of you this weekend, we went to lunch at Scotchies and had jerk pork and sausages. Yum. You had also asked what the bammies were and I don't think I ever answered you. They are made from cassava (kind of like a sweet potato) which is found primarily in South America and Africa. We buy it in the refrigerator section of the market, soak it in milk and deep fry it. It's can be a bit on the bland side and we mostly eat it with fish dishes.

Lesley - glad Nina's surgery went well. xoxoxo

cveira
cveira 
Queen
cveira
In response to Tena E.

• Tena E. Said:
Christine, it's only 8:30 in Jamaica, you must have had a hard day...hope tomorrow is better.

Girl, work is kicking my butt big time. I am preparing 2 big budget presentations for next Thursday. Something I've done year after year. This time though instead of going to Miami to present in person, we are doing it via conference call. You would think that would be easier, but at least when the bigwigs are right up in front of you, you can kind of more or less see reactions and take your cue from them. Over the phone is kind of different. Oh well, we'll see.

And after signing off so early last night, you know I ended up in bed playing games on the iPad until close to midnight. lol

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to cveira

• cveira Said:
  • Tena E. Said:
Christine, it's only 8:30 in Jamaica, you must have had a hard day...hope tomorrow is better.

Girl, work is kicking my butt big time. I am preparing 2 big budget presentations for next Thursday. Something I've done year after year. This time though instead of going to Miami to present in person, we are doing it via conference call. You would think that would be easier, but at least when the bigwigs are right up in front of you, you can kind of more or less see reactions and take your cue from them. Over the phone is kind of different. Oh well, we'll see.

And after signing off so early last night, you know I ended up in bed playing games on the iPad until close to midnight. lol

Sounds rather relaxing!

LesleyC
Diva
LesleyC
In response to ncyankee

Acu on Jan and Feb. I am expecting to be much more involved this month. Work has slowed down, I'm cropping at least once, probably twice this month and it's going to be cold so what else would I do with myself?

dancinirish90
Queen
dancinirish90
In response to OlesyaK.

• OlesyaK. Said:
  • dancinirish90 Said:

oh totally, I hear you and agree! you can write a note in tech support forum, and I'll second your opinion there)) maybe the print button will be back..

I did that yesterday, and I just got the answer. It's probably not coming back - apparently it gets picked up in some way by the search engines and causes the site to slow down. Megan said that the site statistics say it wasn't a highly used feature. Well, it was by me.

dancinirish90
Queen
dancinirish90

Oh, and I have a quickie to DO:

Lakeside By Dancinirish90

Not sunny colors Eileen, but sunny, warm pics!

Twinlets Mama
Mayor
Twinlets Mama
In response to LesleyC

• LesleyC Said:
Hey all! Weird weather here, too. I personally hate warm weather in the middle of winter. It's such a tease, I never know what to wear and it messes with my sinuses. Although I'm saying this in a brutally cold day, so I should be careful what I wish for!

Nina's surgery went fine. We are home and she is resting. John got the Lego City train set to help her (well, both of them) recover. She is over the moon, but I don't suspect she will start on much of it tonight. My stepmom is coming over to make cake pops with her tomorrow so I need to bake a cake for that.

Glad to hear her surgery went well! You were on my mind most of the afternoon yesterday; thanks for the update! Enjoy your four day weekend- take it easy

Page 3 of 42 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics