Page 5 of 42 
Username Post: Feb Very Laid Back Challenge -- Love at first scrap        (Topic#1584643)
cveira
cveira 
Queen
cveira
In response to raining

T.G.I.F. That's all I have to say.
Oh! And good morning!

BoBecca77
Mayor
BoBecca77
In response to cveira

Shew spring can't come soon enough for me, yesterday was the first time I saw the sun in days!

BoBecca77
Mayor
BoBecca77
In response to BoBecca77

This page toom me all week to work on. First I just stared at the picture for a day. Then I attempted to start the LO for two days, while alternatly crying then agonizing on what type of a LO to make. The picture was taken about a year after her diagnosis. I wanted to do this page then started looking for pictures when I realized there was not a single picture of her alone. A testament to how very loved and surrounded by family she truly was and that made me so happy, so this photo I had to crop to get her alone. TFL
Her Journey By BoBecca77

Edited by BoBecca77 on 02-01-13 04:18 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

raining
Governor
raining
In response to Twinlets Mama

DOO
Dress Form Tag ***COTTAGE CUTZ*** By Raining
Dress Form Tag Backside **CottageCutz** By Raining

julie101
Idol
julie101
In response to raining

Here is number 3

School Days By Julie101

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to dancinirish90

• dancinirish90 Said:
  • OlesyaK. Said:
  • dancinirish90 Said:

I'm just tired of them taking away features. I think they took all the formatting out of our profiles because so many people were breaking the site rules by advertising other companies/kit clubs. I just don't see any advantage to them to remove the freaking print button??? I use that to print posts with helpful info all the time - recipes, ss questionnaires, challenges, etc. Makes no sense.

oh totally, I hear you and agree! you can write a note in tech support forum, and I'll second your opinion there)) maybe the print button will be back..

I did that yesterday, and I just got the answer. It's probably not coming back - apparently it gets picked up in some way by the search engines and causes the site to slow down. Megan said that the site statistics say it wasn't a highly used feature. Well, it was by me.

Sorry, girls--not only did I never use it, I'm not even sure what you're referring to. I just use the Favorite Topics option and then have my favorite topics bookmarked so I can go straight to them. Am wondering how many other things have been lost, or even are still here, that I've never used.

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to scrapperbee

Oh, and, on a two-hour delay--there is black ice somewhere; all the county schools are closed.

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to scrapperbee

Welcome back Henva.

Michelle -- nice to meet you and jump right in.

Becca - glad you have found your mojo

I have a 2 pager completed on my desk. Think I even took pics of it. But it's been crazy. We pulled another little dog yesterday. Got to take her to get groomed today (she's not living with me though!).

But this you tube will sum up my morning. Let me set the stage. First -- Kevin was in charge. Wendy was basically unsupervised. She proceeded to eat an ENTIRE bag of cat food. OY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osAhJ_Kl_J0

It wasn't a sweet smelling morning in my house! LOL. At least she was contained in the laundry room.

Think I need to go and take a shower

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to lcmemories

BTW - is everyone now listed in the first post.

You are all in -- so just let me know if I skipped you.

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to ncyankee

Woot Woot!! I'm acu. Wow you ladies are off to an awesome start. Now that I'm acu I can go upload my page. Be back soon

NMscrapper
Mayor
NMscrapper
In response to ncyankee

Showers ~ CSI Case File #56 ~ By NMscrapper

Morning, eveyone! My first for the month.

MelissaW
Queen
MelissaW
In response to NMscrapper

Dropping one off and getting ACU!

Tied Up By MelissaW

OlesyaK.
Diva
OlesyaK.
In response to cveira

• cveira Said:
T.G.I.F. That's all I have to say.
Oh! And good morning!

second that!

my first one this month.. in desperate need of scrap therapyyyy!!!
You By OlesyaK.

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor
SaraS
  • SaraS on 02-01-13 06:54 AM
In response to OlesyaK.

Hope your day gets less smelly Eileen

dancinirish90
Queen
dancinirish90
In response to SaraS

DOO with sunny colors:

pieces of my 'heart' By Dancinirish90

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to dancinirish90

Oh my, late to the party this month I see! Is there room for me?

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to byondbzr

Good morning and I'm with Christine....TGIF!

8 degrees this morning...so cold and windy!

Welcome to all of the newbies!

Rebecca, how it the kitty doing? Staying home?

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to Anna C

• Anna C Said:

Rebecca, how it the kitty doing? Staying home?

Yes Beanie is staying home for now! She doesn't see too interested in getting out again, but I know the possibility that she may want to roam again is pretty high. Now we are waiting to see if she brought "something" home with her. She is 8 months old today, not spayed yet, and hasn't shown any signs of heat. I never expected her to get out before getting her fixed. Oy.

So, we'll see if she's brought little ones home with her. I hope not. Not to be a terrible downer, but we have two cats and that is all we have room for. We don't know anyone that wants a kitten, and I would hate giving babies to people who may not treat them well. The not knowing would bother me, I feel that I would be responsible for them and want them to have a great life. A choice will need to be made, bring more helpless and unwanted kittens into this world, or spay Lola anyway. And you know what that means.. It makes me sad, I don't like being faced with that. But it's my fault, for not spaying her already.

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to byondbzr

Becca -- if she got violated. It's not too late to spay her. I would get her done quickly. LOL.

DOO !!!!

2012 Fosters By Ncyankee

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to ncyankee

Got a page to share, and there is a link to the blog hop where you can win this new Moxxie line!

Tough Dude **Moxxie** By Byondbzr

Page 5 of 42 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics