Page 4 of 4 
Username Post: Packs of Paper vs. Single Sheets?        (Topic#1584645)
Tenant
In response to RedSquirrel UK

I have not tried a screwdriver. I have a son and grandchildren coming on Friday so I have put it all away and trying to get ready for them.

bonprof
Mayor
bonprof
In response to Homemaid

The old CM tape runners are horrible; the new ones from this year and last are wonderful. You can almost reload them with your eyes closed.

SunshineDiver
New Kid On the Block
SunshineDiver
In response to bonprof

I like to find paper packs that include a lot of my favorite colors, like blues and greens. Then I challenge myself to use as many of the papers as I can, using different color combos and patterns. If I really hate a page or two, I trade it with someone or use it as scrap for Cricut test cuts.

eva.lowery
Resident
eva.lowery

Thank you so much everybody, this post and your answers were very helpful for me too!

Henri, is there anyway you can tell me where you purchase your ATG and refills for it. Because when i went to the scrapbook store and typed "Automatic Tape Glider" it wouldn't show me any matches but for ATG it showed me "Adhesive Applicator Gun". Thank you in advance.

Tenant
In response to eva.lowery

I know they sell the ATG at Michaels, and JoAnn Fabrics if you have one near you. They are $40.00 for the gun and usually have a 59% off coupon.

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to eva.lowery

• eva.lowery Said:
Thank you so much everybody, this post and your answers were very helpful for me too!

Henri, is there anyway you can tell me where you purchase your ATG and refills for it. Because when i went to the scrapbook store and typed "Automatic Tape Glider" it wouldn't show me any matches but for ATG it showed me "Adhesive Applicator Gun". Thank you in advance.

That's the same thing. The results that say "adhesive applicator gun" are what you want. The reason you didn't get results for "automatic" is that that's not in its name.

To help you find it here, I've put some product links at the end of this post.

Also, while I've seen the ATG itself at Joann, I haven't seen the refills there in months.

RedSquirrel UK
Diva
RedSquirrel UK
In response to aquabunny

Yes, put in ATG and it will give you a load of lovely PINK stuff to pick from.

(That's the one I got for Christmas last year - I'm on roll 3 of the tape and have nearly reached my LO total for the whole of 2012. LOVE it! )

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Do you want to buy a lot in bulk?

I buy from a framing shop for the best price but I buy 25 boxes (50 rolls) at a time. Not everyone want to shop that way.

Here is the funny part - if I go into 3M products icon on the site I get the boxes with one roll in it - acid free of course.

If I click on the icon that says, "Scrapbook products" it has the boxes with two rolls in it for almost the same price. Twice as much adhesive.

I called and asked her why they did that and they said they just gave a much better price for the one they are aiming towards scrapbookers.

But it is the same adhesive all of the same assembly line at Scotch.

Let me know if you want the site.

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to Henri Jean

My husband gave me five boxes of ATG tape for Valentine's Day (also a chair for my scraproom).

Tenant
In response to aquabunny

I returned mine I could not get the darn thing to open. I tried to pry it a bit but was afraid of breaking it or marking it up so they would not take it back. It was almost like it was super glued together. Well they didnt have another one to exchange so I got my money back and bought some other ones. It is an hour drive so I can't just keep running there to get one.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Homemaid

I'm so sorry Homemaid - its just such a great product.

Andrea - sounds like your husband knew just what to get your for Valentine's Day!

Tenant
In response to Henri Jean

I may try it again if they have them when I am there shopping.

RedSquirrel UK
Diva
RedSquirrel UK
In response to Homemaid

That's a big shame Homemaid. You must have got a faulty one. I hope you do manage to get one another time - and make sure you can open it in the store before you take it home! See if you can get them to show you how to load it as well?

eva.lowery
Resident
eva.lowery

Thank you all again! I might end up buying one of those ATGs. I just loved how easy they are to use!

Page 4 of 4 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics