Username Post: Review Envelope Punch Board        (Topic#1584655)
New Kid On the Block

Hi, I just received the We R memory keepers ~ Envelope Punch Board.
Super nice! Yes! Yes! Yes! What's to say, "It works!"
It is so simple to use. The instructions are very clear. After the initial paper alignment and first punch & score; it's simply line up the score guide, punch, score, & repeat.
Job well done We R memory keepers. I am very happy with my purchase. Thanks Scrapbook.com.
Products Referenced in This Post:

binkiemonstermom
Idol
binkiemonstermom
In response to ksmile123

Can't wait to get mine!!! I am AWFUL at making my own envies!!! I am really hoping this helps me use up some scrap pieces of DSP that I am not using anymore! Perfect to use up those paper packs that I have fallen out of love with!

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to binkiemonstermom

it's on my wish list. i have a few things i want ahead of this

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to cescrapper

Mine should be here tomorrow.

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 01-31-13 08:22 PM
In response to Sneezy1956

I want one, although I don't make a lot of cards. But I'm really interested in a complete listing of the card sizes it makes and if there's any way to be creative with it and make other sizes.

binkiemonstermom
Idol
binkiemonstermom
In response to stick

I haven't seen a good up close picture of the measurements on the board yet, (mine has shipped but not here yet), I am curious as well how many different sizes it makes. I am very excited because I am awful at making envies!!!! I am hoping to use up some old paper packs that I have that I have fallen out of love with! This will be a great use for them!

Diva

Good to know..next on my WIsh list!

SherylEb
Idol
SherylEb

Utube craftiestdummies. They have a couple videos on it, but one zooms in on the sizes really well. I'll try to tke a photo tonight of mine while I'm trying it out.

New Kid On the Block
In response to SherylEb

I recieved the envelope board. I have found that all the measurements on the chart do not turn out right .I have emailed we r memory keepers to see what they have to say. Linda

Diva
In response to linda jane

Oh. no...let see what they say!

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to bayamonesa1

what measurements don't work....so far all of mine have. I have found that if I heavy embellish I have to go to the next bigger size. but, if I just have one or two layers and no large embellishments they are perfect.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics