Username Post: Great charity needs your vote        (Topic#1584677)
creater1
Diva
creater1

I am reaching out to all my SB.com friends.
This charity needs our votes. They provided full 12 x 12 memory books totally personalized for families whom have lost a loved one for FREE.
We all know the cost to create a lovely book and this organization is based on volunteers and donations.
To date they have given close to 500 books away.
Recently the news media covered a huge scrapping event that they had. They made 26 books for the families of the Newtown tragedy.
By voting each day through 2-15 you could help them win a $1500. grant to buy books and adhesives.
Please vote and help them win, share the request with your families.
Lets see if we fellow scrapbooker and card makers can help them win this grant.
http://apps.facebook.com/poweringlivestwo/cont ests/2569...

Check out their website http://handyhandsreflecti ons.org/

Remember how much we love our books. Imagine not knowing how or being emotionally crippled by the loss of your loved one and recieving a book to put your pictures in all for free. They will put even put your pictures in the book for you if you want them to. They actually speak with family and friends in order to design the books to be personal. The healing power of these books for families is powerful. Check out the testimonies on their site from recipents whom have received a book. They are so touching.
They are reputable and operate under Lifedoors Hospice care.

Please lets use our power and help this win this grant.

Edited by creater1 on 01-31-13 05:59 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Diva
In response to creater1

Thank you! I went to their website. Very special!

creater1
Diva
creater1
In response to bayamonesa1

Oh my gosh they have moved from 12th place to 8th place.
With all of our scrappy power together we can help them win this grant.
What they offer is amazing. The quality they offer every family is breathtaking.

Thank you for you support and vote. This will help them immensley.

creater1
Diva
creater1
In response to creater1

Because of everyone votes Handy Hands Reflections has moved into 6th place. Just a bit to go and hold on to til 2-15.
Then they win $1500.00 to purchase more books and adhesives. They never have to buy paper or embellishements because they have so many generous donations for folks cleaning out the scrappy stuff or giving them their scrappy stuff because they did not enjoy scrapping. Can't ever imagine that!
Anyway way to go SB.com family. I would love to see them get this grant because of us. Continue to vote and continue to watch the voting.

creater1
Diva
creater1
In response to creater1

This charity is moved to 5th place in less than 48 hours because of all you wonderful scrappers who know the importance of preserving lifes memories.

Please click on the link and vote to push them into a winning spot. http://apps.facebook.com/poweringlivestwo/cont ests/2569...

They need our support which is free in order to win a grant for $1500.00.

Please help them obtain this in order to continue to offer free personalized 12 x 12 memory books to families. Check out their website to see more details handyhandsreflections.org.

Thank all of you who are helping to make this possible for them.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics