Username Post: Favourites List suggestion        (Topic#1584681)
jenniferd1009
Idol
jenniferd1009

Hi there,

Let me start by saying thank you for all the amazing work you do here at sb.com! I love this site and find it so helpful and fun! There is always something going on and I consider it the very best scrapping website in terms of features, products and support.

This is only a suggestion, but I think it would be totally amazing to have this!

As you know many sb users participate in swaps and challenges and it is truly wonderful to have a favourites list that we can use to keep track of our swaps, what I would love though since I am in so many and lose track sometimes is if there were a little box I could tick next to the swap in my favourites list to indicate that I have finished and posted the item. That way, I can see at a glance which swaps I still need to complete. I think this may help a fair bit to prevent flaking too.

So if you magic wish genies of sb.com are feeling generous today, I would really appreciate if you would consider introducing this feature.

Many thanks,

Jen = )

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to jenniferd1009

I like this idea too Jennifer. Right now I keep a notebook:)

Kels
Kels 
Marketing Goddess
Kels
  • Kels on 01-31-13 11:36 AM
In response to tinadn

Thanks for the great suggestions Jen! I'll pass this along to our development and see if they will implement it in the future

McKane
McKane 
Expert
McKane
In response to Kels

Thank you for the kind words and suggestions/ideas. We are actually working on several new features and improvements for the site that will be launched in the next 2 months. One of those features is centered around challenges (making it easier to join, track, etc). It's in the final stages of development and we're really excited about it. I am not sure it will work for swaps, but for challenges I think the new functionality will solve your concerns. We can also look at swaps functionality as well or look at later building something similar for swaps.
Thank you again for the kind words and ideas. We love getting feedback and even criticism.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics