Page 4 of 12 
Username Post: February Scraplift the Person Before You ~ Closed and Scrapping        (Topic#1584687)
AngieO
AngieO 
Idol
AngieO
In response to LesleyC

Here is my entry for this challenge. I had the pleasure of lifting from the wonderful gallery of GMFTS.

Original Our Summer Place in the Sun - Emerald Lake By GMFTS

Lift Life gave me a little brother By AngieO

jcbreck
Diva
jcbreck
In response to AngieO

Tina, Good for you working on your taxes! I can't seem to get myself to even start! I'm acu and need to figure out which LO to lift.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to jcbreck

I had the pleasure of lifting Barbara. I chose this lo to lift:
Scrapbookers we are Family By Nannyfeb

Mine:
Sisters By FinallyMama
TFL

fabricfrenzy
Pro
fabricfrenzy
In response to miss becky

THIS WAS FUN LAST MONTH! I AM IN.

miss becky
Idol
miss becky
In response to fabricfrenzy

Original So Lovely By Senora_x

Lift Ice-cream dots By Miss Becky

jazzescrapper
Governor
jazzescrapper
In response to miss becky

I would really like to do this challenge. The last time I signed up for this challenge my mom was just starting chemo and I had no idea that it would incapacitate her the way it did. I took care of her round the clock and it wiped me out and left me very non creative. I know I had signed up for this challenge then and couldn't get it done. I hope I can still play and that I will be forgiven. I had this idea that I would sign up for challenges and while I sat in her room I would scrapbook. That isn't what happened at all. Not only was a physically wiped out but I was a wreck with worry. I couldn't leave her side for months and I didn't have it in me to scrapbook.

Anyway, I'm back and my mom had her last radiation treatment yesterday and has most of her strength back. She still can't make her own meals because she can't stand that long but she is doing everything else without me. I am celebrating by scrapbooking. I really want to do this challenge if you'll have me.

TexasMomOf4
Queen
TexasMomOf4
In response to jazzescrapper

• jazzescrapper Said:
I would really like to do this challenge. The last time I signed up for this challenge my mom was just starting chemo and I had no idea that it would incapacitate her the way it did. I took care of her round the clock and it wiped me out and left me very non creative. I know I had signed up for this challenge then and couldn't get it done. I hope I can still play and that I will be forgiven. I had this idea that I would sign up for challenges and while I sat in her room I would scrapbook. That isn't what happened at all. Not only was a physically wiped out but I was a wreck with worry. I couldn't leave her side for months and I didn't have it in me to scrapbook.

Anyway, I'm back and my mom had her last radiation treatment yesterday and has most of her strength back. She still can't make her own meals because she can't stand that long but she is doing everything else without me. I am celebrating by scrapbooking. I really want to do this challenge if you'll have me.

Of course we will have you. Taking care of your mom was more important than this challenge. Glad to hear she is getting her strength back.

TesaB
TesaB 
Mayor
TesaB
  • TesaB on 02-05-13 04:47 AM
In response to TexasMomOf4

Acu!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to TesaB

taxes done check
love left check
layout complete
not happy with it and starting over

LesleyC
Diva
LesleyC
In response to tinadn

Tina, I've done that before!! I'm jelly of your taxes. I took today off of work to get my tax stuff ready for the accountant.

Lauriep78
Expert
Lauriep78
In response to LesleyC

Got mine done already! Just have to glue it all down and take a pic. Will do that later today.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to Lauriep78

Hello!! JCI

Lauriep78
Expert
Lauriep78
In response to FinallyMama

Here's mine:

Original:
Annie and Addie By Amancuso

Mine:
Hiking By Lauriep78

lindaj3
Governor
lindaj3
In response to senora_x

Original
A moment of closeness By TesaB

Mine
Gifts By Lindaj3

lindaj3
Governor
lindaj3
In response to lindaj3

I am acu

MarciLB
Governor
MarciLB
In response to lindaj3

jci

NMscrapper
Mayor
NMscrapper
In response to senora_x

I had the pleasure of lifting Beck-bear, and I found this adorable page in her gallery:

Oh Cutie By Beck_bear

My lift:

Color Me Amazing By NMscrapper

TesaB
TesaB 
Mayor
TesaB
  • TesaB on 02-05-13 12:30 PM
In response to NMscrapper

Acu!

TexasMomOf4
Queen