Username Post: Please check out NSBR category        (Topic#1584701)
creater1
Diva
creater1

chartiy needing your vote. TIA

creater1
Diva
creater1
In response to creater1

Please let me know if you have any questions about what this charity does with the awesomeness of scrapbooking. You can see more under NSBR category or I can PM you. Thanks everyone.

Edited by creater1 on 01-31-13 09:05 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

creater1
Diva
creater1
In response to creater1

Please review the need for your votes under NSBR category. They need our scrappy support. TIA

Diva
In response to creater1

I contacted them to help out making scrapbooks, even if I live in FLorida and they are in another state. They responded to me quite fast! Waiting for their decision.

creater1
Diva
creater1
In response to bayamonesa1

btt

creater1
Diva
creater1
In response to creater1

Thank you all for your voting. Handy Hands Reflections is now in 4th place.
They have until 2-15 to move up to 1st place.
That is only possible with your votes.
SB.com family your are awesome.

creater1
Diva
creater1
In response to creater1

All of your guys are totally awesome. With the help of all your votes you have taken this charity up another spot.

They are now in 3rd place.

With your continued votes. Voting every 24 hours together we can get them into 1st place and help them win a $1500. grant.

Remember they share our wonderful love of scrapbooking with many whom would never have the wonderful gift of a personalized 12 x 12 scrapbook to have of their loved ones.

They have given to parents whom have lost a child, children whom have lost a parent, spouse whom have lost their partner. So many it's hard to mention.

Read the heartwarming testimonies of families whom have received one of their wonderful books at handyhandsreflections.org.

Thanks again for your support this means so much to them.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics