Username Post: Thanks to all you wonderful scrapbook        (Topic#1584801)
creater1
Diva
creater1

friends. Handy Hands Reflection has moved into 5th place with the help of your votes.

More votes are needed to get them into 1st place to win the $1500.00 grant.

Remember what they do. They give FREE 12 x 12 personalized scrapbooks to families whom have lost their loved ones or whom have terminal illness. Actually they are very very generous and give to those in need.

They know how much it helps to have pictures and have them in an awesome book to look at forever.

These families appreciate this service. They have incredible testimonies of families that have received their gift.

Please if you have not voted please consider voting and helping.

http://apps.facebook.com/poweringlivestwo/cont ests/2569...

I knew that I could count on my SB.com family thank you all so very very much.

Still time to vote and voting is daily and ends 2-15. We are scrapbookers and we can make a difference. Think of all the families including the Sandy Hook Elementary families that this organization has helped.

Please vote and get your friends to vote.

creater1
Diva
creater1
In response to creater1

One week from today is the last of the voting. Please help this charity to get into 1st place by voting.

You are putting $1500. into this charity so that they can continue to give free personalize memory books to families.

They have had numerous requests. Some of the requests are urgent as the families has wanted these books for various reasons.

This group has never denied a book to anyone for any reason. Please help them they are super awesome.

creater1
Diva
creater1
In response to creater1

Handy Hands has now moved into 4th place. Thanks for your votes they really really appreciated it.
A week ago they were in 10th place and look and the power that scrapbookers together can make. You are all awesome.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics