Page 20 of 20 
Username Post: Healthy Living        (Topic#1584841)
Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to bayamonesa1

Morning Ladies,

I'm heading out of town today for a weeks vacation at the beach.

Alisa I think your right about doing things alone or with a buddy. If your a goal oriented individual your chances of success going it alone are good. If you need help learning using YouTube, Spark People or Fitness Pal are all good choices to find on-line help.

But if your going to learn weight lifting, PLEASE work with a trainer to develop a routine for your fitness level because injuries can happen so easily with weights or gym equipment.

Kayla you might find tracking your goals at my Fitness Pal helpful. I've been exploring their site and its pretty robust with tracking and reporting. I also signed up at Spark People for their fitness videos and so far they look pretty good too.

Michelle thank you for the warm welcome to the discussion. Your absolutely right! Always remember, no matter how slow you go your lapping everyone on the couch! lol!

Slow and steady always wins when it comes to lifestyle changes.

Got to run for now ladies. I'll be back when I return from vacation. Have a happy successful week!

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to Dawna.s Place

Baya, what does the "ovo" part stand for? (it's probably something simple but I'm just brain dead, lol)

Dawn, enjoy you're vacation!

Kaylann
Diva
Kaylann
In response to Doreena

So in what category is stair-climbing? We have this big tower on our farm that I like to climb.

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to Kaylann

Stair climbing is cardio.

How is everyone this week? I had a run in with potato chips and cocoa puffs but I managed to run off the tummy ache.

Cica
Cica 
Pro
Cica
  • Cica on 10-20-13 10:36 AM
In response to terrihooper

I'm in, I am currently at my heaviest ever and I'm not a tall person and never had an issue with my weight until I had kids. Just got out of hand in the last year!
I have to lose 44 pounds. I started with a healthy eating plan 2 weeks ago but have had a terrible weekend and have yet to start the exercise. But Tuesday I am supposed to be going to a Hip Hop Abs workout class - so everyone has to keep reminding me that I have to go and I can't fade at the last minute! Thanks ladies and good like to all of you.

Page 20 of 20 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics