Page 5 of 20 
Username Post: Healthy Living        (Topic#1584841)
RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to babigirl

Oh man. Tomorrow is weigh-in day and I haven't been good this weekend, or even this week. I'm not expecting good things. It's my own fault though, completely.

Diva
In response to cutencrafty

Thanks! I will check on that one!

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to bayamonesa1

Okay. This is a new week, and a new day. Gotta make this week count for something!

Hope the rest of you are doing well.

I do have to do some serious house cleaning today & tomorrow, so I'm gonna put some "jiving" in there & try to burn extra calories.

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel

OK I'm not too badly off. 0.5lbs up on last week, but still 2lb down on the starting weight. This week I'll try harder.

fknapoleon
Pro
fknapoleon
In response to RedSquirrel

I've been trying to use My Fitness Pal again. But it won't let me complete my daily diary. It says I haven't eaten enough and to go back to the diary. Grr... Yesterday I was barely hungry all day. I only had one juice and my dinner with brown rice and chicken. I just wasn't very hungry.
Any weight loss is good Rosey!

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 02-11-13 01:49 PM
In response to fknapoleon

Hi all! This weekend was a TOTAL bust for me. My weigh in this morning was really bad. But so far I've eaten healthy all day today. I even packed my gym bag and have every intention of thinking of possibly going to the gym this evening. LOL.

Kendra,

I don't ever bother with "completing" my diary. It doesn't do anything to complete it except post a thing on the feed saying you completed it. LOL. I wouldn't worry about that one too much unless maybe there's something to it that I'm not familiar with.

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to Vae

Hi ladies-
I am just checking in and saying hello! I had a horrible weekend with food and ate much more than I should have of the wrong things but the scales were kind to me this morning and I didn't gain anything! I worked outside this afternoon until it was raining hard enough to come inside. I didn't get to workout today since DH was having to re-do the electric box from the meter coming into the house-- it shorted out last night! I am surprised we didn't have a fire!
Anyway- no walking/jogging because of the rain, no DVD workout or Wii. I SHOULD have ridden my stationary bike upstairs. Tomorrow is another day!

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 02-12-13 07:02 AM
In response to terrihooper

Good morning everyone!

Terri, sounds like your scale is very kind and you should cherish it always. LOL.

Mine was better this morning. I weigh in every day and my gains over the weekend seemed to be temporary.

I did not go to the gym last night. I have been working on a major project at work and I finally finished yesterday. My brain was fried, I was starving, and also feeling a little under the weather. I went home, ate a healthy dinner, and then put myself to bed pretty early.

Sometimes I feel like I only have enough time/energy to focus on one thing at a time. Either it's the diet, or the exercise, but doing both seems to be triple challenging. Other people I know can only do it if they do both. My husband, for example, canNOT make himself eat healthy unless he is also working out, and vice versa. What about you ladies?

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to Vae

I used to be like if I work out I want to look like I work out so I'd eat healthier.I wouldn't want to undo what workout I just did.

Now I just do whatever I have time for.

My biggest problems are not having enough time and the moments when I'm stressed.

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to cutencrafty

Good morning, ya'll!

I had the best day I've had in a while eating wise yesterday. I tried to be real good & I was proud of myself at the end of the day.

Jarvae, if I ever fully commit, I can both. It's just the committing that killing me right now. I'm trying to get back in that groove again though.

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to flintridgescrapper

Pancake Day, or rather Shrove Tuesday. Enough said.

fknapoleon
Pro
fknapoleon
In response to RedSquirrel

What I would give for some pancakes!
Oh well, they'll be there again later.

armygirl
Diva
armygirl
In response to fknapoleon

Hello everyone,,,I have started a challenge with some family and freinds,,We are all doing one hour of cardio workout and or 5 miles jogging(run) or walking. We are on day two, We started on Monday Feb 10th and so far everyone is doing great. We post our times and results on our FB status or we text eachother the pictures of the results on the treadmills. We are all trying to motivate eachother to do this, and an hour on the treadmill goes by pretty fast if your are watching a good show or if you have good music.

Doreena
Governor
Doreena
In response to armygirl

Sorry I haven't been around.
I was dealing w/ some stressful issues at home but all is okay now.
But unfortunately for me stressful issues cause me not to pay attention to other things and so I fell of the weight loss wagon. Boooo!!
Oh well, I just need to realize that it was a temporary indiscretion and today is a new day.

Kudos to you all who are being successful and for those that aren't, don't give up!! We can do this!!!!

Diva
In response to Doreena

I am trying to get better with snacks. Bought a few items like protein bars and snack shapes low in sugra and calories. We'll see!

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper

Oh, me. Life is such a battle. I fixed Valentine's goodies for the hubby yesterday, and of course, didn't stay out of them myself (sigh). That's the story of my life!

Doreena, stress is my worst enemy! I just want to scarf everything down and then I feel so much worse. But good for you for thinking to get back on the road to doing good.

Doreena
Governor
Doreena

Oh Judy, to have the kinda stress that makes you lose weight...am I right? LOL!

Edited by Doreena on 02-13-13 11:49 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to Doreena

LOL....I know! Kinda like Teresa earlier in the thread....so stressed, couldn't eat! I'm just like, "get out of my way, give me some doughnuts & shut up!" LOL!

fknapoleon
Pro
fknapoleon
In response to Doreena

Stress always makes me hungrier! I hate how that works.
Good job Silvia! It's all about motivation.
Yesterday I fell off the wagon. I had some sort of whole wheat cracker with cream cheese and salsa on it from Costco. I thought I'd be safe going on a Tuesday but the food people were out in full force. They also had flautas with guacamole. It's sad that I remember that from yesterday but they looked so delicious!!!

fknapoleon
Pro
fknapoleon

• flintridgescrapper Said:
LOL....I know! Kinda like Teresa earlier in the thread....so stressed, couldn't eat! I'm just like, "get out of my way, give me some doughnuts & shut up!" LOL!

Page 5 of 20 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics