Username Post: Where do you go first?        (Topic#1584875)
dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch

When you sign onto Scrapbook.com what's the first thing you check out? For me, I go directly to the gallery scraproom section. I seem to be addicted to seeing what other people are doing in their rooms. Then it's the general forum and beginners forum. Finally I check other sections in the gallery if I have time.

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel
In response to dwelch

My first stop is the threads I'm following in the Forums, to catch up with all my friends and see what I've missed, lol. I don't have as much time these days to spend online, so I don't spend much time in the Galleries.

SherylEb
Idol
SherylEb
In response to chocolateaxel

Forums. My shortcut goes straight to them. If I get time, then new arrivals.

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 02-04-13 04:30 PM
In response to SherylEb

I hit my fav threads first, challenges and groups. Comment on layouts in challenges and go from there.

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to KimKV

Straight to the forums, then new arrivals in the superstore, then the activity stream to see what my friends are posting.

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to aquabunny

Forums, then new stuff, then gallery....

Alison

Shutterbugg
Idol
Shutterbugg
In response to kiyawinn

Usually I check to see what the "Special" of the day is. If it is something that peaks my interest I will check it out. If not, I head for the General Scrapbooking forum and browse the most recent topics on the right hand side.

scrapchica
Guru
scrapchica
In response to Shutterbugg

Love the scraproom gallery too! My favorite time spender.

armygirl
Diva
armygirl
In response to scrapchica

Scraprooms first, I like to see all the new scraprooma and the new pictures of everyones crafty areas,,, then Photos or any of the swaps I am involved in, last is the general scrapbook forums and everything else that is there.

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to armygirl

- The main page to see the latest & newest topic posts (such as this one).

- Deal of the Day

- Challenges

- Scraproom Gallery

- Other Projects Gallery

Cindyckj
Pro
Cindyckj
In response to KellyCali

I come straight to this forum.

boysmom
Pro
boysmom
In response to Cindyckj

I'm always shopping - or at least thinking about shopping. Deal of the day and then new arrivals. Sometime the blogs to see what the manufacturers have that's new.

Foamy
Foamy 
Mayor
Foamy
  • Foamy on 02-05-13 06:07 AM
In response to boysmom

I hit the activity stream to see what friends have posted & to leave comments. Then the gallery (always the "inspirational" first, & regular gallery last . As I am looking at peoples work, also clicking the products used to check them out!!! Next I hop over to the forum for a quick peek. Then I think Whew where did the time go?????

olleharr
Mayor
olleharr
In response to Foamy

I go right to the Activity Stream too. Love to see what my friends and favorite artists have created and it's fun to check the feedback left for my own postings.

prittb
prittb 
Diva
prittb
In response to olleharr

Straight to the forums

Cricutgirlg
Pro
Cricutgirlg
In response to dwelch

I go to scraprooms too! Then general Scrapbooking in the forum section.

Linda Haulsee
Veteran
Linda Haulsee
In response to Cricutgirlg

I go straight to the scraproom gallery- then to the forums. Love it!

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to Linda Haulsee

Scraprooms! It drives me crazy when someone uploads a boatload of scapped LO's on this. A place for everything and everything in its place (channeling my mother).

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to 950nancy

I have the 2 critique groups I'm in, 3 challenges, and one thread I really like that is ongoing in my faves. I click that and I can quickly in minutes check additions to all of those without hopping around or going from one page to another. I love that feature!

Then if I have time I check my gallery and I check the forums starting with the general scrapbooking, then beginning and down to NSBR.

If someone here mentions a scrapbook.com coupon for free shipping then I head to the superstore to decide what to order if I place one.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics