Username Post: Too many cutting tools        (Topic#1584883)
scrapchica
Guru
scrapchica

I'm having a laugh that I thought you would enjoy. I have too many cutting tools! I have the CM shape cutters, Tonic circles, Fiskars Ultra Express (that I bought for one perfect shape and size journal box,) my Sizzix, and we won't even mention all the punches and decorative scissors-which I never use. So frustrating looking at all the piles of incompatible product and the $ and just wanting a simple solution! (That doesn't require wasting all that $ lol) I do still use a lot of it, but there has to be an easier way! Needed to vent to an understanding audience.

NoirCat
Guru
NoirCat
In response to scrapchica

I feel your pain. I have gone through my own mass groups of cutting tools. (decorative edge scissors, eeeek!) I have learned to use what I like the best and not regret when I find it really wasn't all that easy and I never use it. It is a learning curve.

MoonLitSmile
Veteran
MoonLitSmile
In response to NoirCat

Been there too
I have the original sizzix, the sizzix big kick, the sizzix texture boutique, the cuttlebug, etc...LoL...I also have way too many punches and scissors...

lcalderone
Tenant
lcalderone
In response to MoonLitSmile

I am totally addicted, and have to admit a little "lot!" crazy about cutting tools. I could open a store. OK, here is a list of my had to have, couldn't live without cutting tools.

Circuit Expression (the start of my illness)
Circuit Cake
Circuit Imagine
KNK Maxx 24"
Gazelle
Silhouette SD
Ecraft
Silhouette Cameo
Big Kick
Wizard
Grand Callibur
Vagabond
Ebosser

Talk about needing professional help. I'm the poster woman for "Willpower Deficiency". Even worse, I can't seem to want to part with any, What's up with that???

So if you're on the fence about buying something, I'm the wrong person to ask, because I'm totally infatuated with the "cart" and "submit" button.

Edited by lcalderone on 03-09-13 02:05 AM. Reason for edit: Totally forgot the Ecraft & Wizzaed!

bonprof
Diva
bonprof
In response to scrapchica

I am laughing! I too have become compulsive with punches. The latest for me is the CM shapemaker. It's awesome.It just came out,and it is very simple.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics