Username Post: HELP! I am totally stumped with tag organization...        (Topic#1584933)
JazzieLynne
Veteran
JazzieLynne

So I have been giving my scrappy room a complete overhaul - from paint to what goes where and how it is organized... I am normally pretty good with coming up with ideas, however I am a little stumped with tag organization {like MME tags, Crate, Authentique...you know, paper tags}. I currently have them in an old sewing machine drawer - and thought I would organize them by category {christmas, boy/girl...and so on.} I don't know it just isn't working out for me... ANY IDEAS? Any help is greatly appreciated! Thank you so much!
-Jazz

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to JazzieLynne

Mine are all in a drawer as well.....
You could put them into page protectors in an album, I guess, like sticker storage.

Alison

Diva
In response to kiyawinn

I use a binder..huge binder

Babylou
Diva
Babylou
In response to JazzieLynne

The suggestion of using a binder or photo sleeves made me think of those expandable coupon sorters. Those might work. You could sort them by theme, or color or whatever works.
Another thing I thought of was to use photo boxes or some other box and have one for each theme.

Personally, I like to dig through my stuff. So, I keep mine in a basket type container and just look through them when I want a tag.

Lain Ehmann
Tenant
Lain Ehmann
In response to Babylou

Most of my tags have holes in them, so what about threading them on a piece of ribbon or baker's twine, or storing them by theme/manufacturer on a big binder ring?

wilbur
wilbur 
Expert
wilbur
In response to Lain Ehmann

I have mine in a binder that has other "generic" embelishments. Many tags fit in pockets of baseball card pages or in pages that have pockets for photos.

JazzieLynne
Veteran
JazzieLynne
In response to wilbur

Thank you, ladies...definitely all GREAT ideas! I especially like the idea of storing them in a binder...this is how I store all of my brads/bling and stamps - so that might just work! Thank you, thank you! Will post pics when done - IF EVER! {yikes!!}
-Jasmine

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics