Username Post: How long linking a cartridge?        (Topic#1585007)
WVScrapThis
New Kid On the Block
WVScrapThis

I've been linking my cartridges onto the Cricut craft room and one is still linking after 20 minutes. The others I did only took a few minutes but this one is taking a long time and I can't do anything until its done. Do some cartridges take this long to upload?

(the one I have in is George and Basic Shapes)

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM
In response to WVScrapThis

I never linked George to CCR, but there isn't any content on it from what I understand. So maybe that is the reason why....Do you really need George seeing there is a basic shape digital cartridge that is free with CCR? Just a thought.

WVScrapThis
New Kid On the Block
WVScrapThis
In response to HisGEM

Thanks. I need to explore CCR a little more. I just started using it last week when I got my Expression hooked up and today was linking up my cartrigdes. I gave up on linking George and I'll just leave it unlinked.

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram

My George was already linked and I didn't do it.
Are you sure it isn't already linked? Did you look under "my cartridges".
I think once you register all your items, your machines, your Gypsy, etc. and then set up your account to use the Craftroom, I think they get linked automatically, ( not all the regular cartridges tho).
I'm just trying to give ideas! Because all the preloads I have to my machines are already linked into my CCR account.
And seeings as "George" is "preloaded" into every machine, I just assumed that that's how it got linked into "my cartridges" on the CCR program.

WVScrapThis
New Kid On the Block
WVScrapThis
In response to ChansGram

Thanks Trish. It isn't already linked in my account. I got George when I bought the "original" Cricut and never hooked it up to CCR. It's not listed in the "my cartridge" section. I looked online and other had problems linking George. I don't think the Expressions I bought (the pink one) had preloaded cartridges on it.

WVScrapThis
New Kid On the Block
WVScrapThis
In response to ChansGram

Computer locked up and landed up posting twice.

Edited by WVScrapThis on 02-11-13 11:59 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram

That's where I got my George from too, the original baby Cricut.
Have you registered your machine on your Cricut acct?
That is how the automatic linking occurs.

WVScrapThis
New Kid On the Block
WVScrapThis
In response to ChansGram

No, I haven't registered it yet. I hadn't really thought about doing that. Maybe I need to do that.

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram

Yep, once you do that it should show up in your "my cart" area!
Hope it works for you.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics