Username Post: Solid papers?        (Topic#1585021)
Julie Garman
New Kid On the Block
Julie Garman

When I first learned to scrap, the teacher of my class said to start with solid paper as a base. So that's pretty much how I scrap. I find it simple and fits my style of adding and creating to that blank page.

My scrapping supplies have been in another state for 4 years and a good friend brought me the boxes I asked for (based on my inventory sheet of what's stored). Unfortunately, I must have put my solid paper in my travel case I forgot about or somewhere else because it's not in the boxes that have arrived.

I thought "no big deal - I'll buy some in my new online store!". Well, either I'm totally clueless on how to search on the store here but I found 6 solid papers listed here.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for finding nice solid color card stock paper in the online store?

Julie Garman
New Kid On the Block
Julie Garman
In response to Julie Garman

Ironically, I got the answer to my question in the 3rd edition of the online training class I'm taking on here. It had a link to the solid papers. I don't know why it wasn't easy to find from just searching on the online store but I found it and lots of it. LOVE the 24 free classes!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

did you try searching card stock???

Julie Garman
New Kid On the Block
Julie Garman
In response to CommaHolly

Actually I did, Holly (but thank you for the suggestion). What I SHOULD have searched for is "cardstock" without the space in between. Regardless, from the "class" I got emailed to me today, it had a link to cardstock paper and I was able to place my first purchase from this site! 60 sheets of my favorite Bazzil on the way to my house soon!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Awesome - customer service here is fantastic - it will be on your doorstep before you can blink!

Julie Garman
New Kid On the Block
Julie Garman
In response to Henri Jean

Especially since I live in Vegas and it's coming from Arizona! *goes out to watch the front door*

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Your in Vegas? I will be there from March 21-23, just sitting in a hotel room while my husband goes to a license plate convention.

His brother his niece and his sister will be there and he will be with tons of friends. His daughter and her husband and new baby may be there. So I'm by myself all day while they hang out at the convention. I get very bored at the convention and unless we stay in the same hotel, I don't even go check it out.

So if you want someone to run around to scrapbook stores with or shop or have lunch in the daytime - let me know! I usually use that time to get ahead on my real estate licensing requirements and testing on the computer. But I would love to get out!

Evenings we all get together and go out to dinner as a family.

Julie Garman
New Kid On the Block
Julie Garman
In response to Henri Jean

I have learned that one of the very best things about living in Vegas is that friends and family WANT to come for a visit! It's also a convention location like no other! I've seen more of our friends and family since we moved here 4 years ago, than my entire life put together.

I will put you down as a maybe if that's OK. My husband and I have started two businesses and I actually joined this group (and a local Meetup scrapbooking club) to try to force myself to be social. I was supposed to go to a crop yesterday but had to cancel because we were working.

I will send you a PM with my contact information.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Awesome - if it works for a few minutes that would be fun!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics