Username Post: Looking for Prima . . .        (Topic#1585029)
amnb7 
New Kid On the Block
  • amnb7 on 02-10-13 01:57 PM

Stencils mask set Fence 3 to use in my wedding album. SB has discontinued this set. Have searched the internet to no avail. Anyone know where I might purchase? TIA

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 02-10-13 07:57 PM
In response to amnb7

The only thing I can think of is ebay. I wanted the Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante collection, which is discontinued. I have an ebay seller nearby that I have found discontinued papers from before and she had everything I needed. I'd say you just have to keep checking around.

The other thing is, that looks a lot like something you could make with the cricut ornamental iron cart (or ornamental iron 2 possibly). You can cut stencil material with the cricut so you could probably make something similar. If you don't have a cricut, a lot of times an LSS will have one and carts you can use if you purchase the paper/stencil material for it.

Good luck!

Diva
In response to Vae

Good ideas...thanks for sharing!

amnb7 
New Kid On the Block
  • amnb7 on 02-11-13 12:38 PM
In response to Vae

Thanks for the suggestions! I do not own a die cutting machine, but do have a LSS so I will check there per your suggestion. Have repeatedly checked on ebay with no luck but will continue searching there as well.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics