Page 56 of 56 
Username Post: Please delete - swap completed 5/20        (Topic#1585045)
Scrap Smart
Mayor
Scrap Smart
In response to scrapwriter

Yeah, Bren!! Thanks again for hosting!

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Scrap Smart

Wooooo Bren....

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to Martica

OK Shelley has not received a coffee package so I'm putting something together this week for her. I believe there were a couple people who wanted to help angel, please pm if you are still interested and together we can get something together.

If you did send to Shelley and have a tracking number, please let me know and we'll go follow up on that instead.

Thanks for all my wonderful sisters that were able to meet their commitments and make this so much fun.

Big hugs.
Bren

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Sent you a pm Bren

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to Drayia

This is a completed swap ladies - everyone has sent and received and you are all beautiful flowers in my garden of life.

Hugs,
Bren

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny

Thanks for a wonderful swap Bren!!!! You have been the hostess with the mostess!!!!!

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to Linnny

Thanks and goodbye, c u in the summer one....

Bren thx a bunch.....

Veteran
In response to Drayia

Shana....are you the Shana that sent me 2 stamp sets from scrapbook.com?

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to brightbeginnings

Yes sorry it did not say on the packaging there is a package from Canada that you should receive that has your handmade and coffee in it

Scrap Smart
Mayor
Scrap Smart
In response to Drayia

Yeah! Another successful finish! Thanks again, Bren, for hosting!

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Scrap Smart

Thank you Bren you are the hostess with the mostes....

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Martica

Thanks Bren

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy
In response to pjangel

I'm lousy at keeping secrets, and I am so happy that you are happy. It's been a hard adjustment to living in Puerto Rico but it's no excuse for not planning for the worst and hoping for the best.

You deserved all of the goodies. I sincerely appreciate your patience and I have learned a valuable lesson (again). Plan for the worst, and hope for the best.

• pjangel Said:
  • scrapwriter Said:
Pam -

Your sister asked me to post the following:

Pam aka pjangel, Your packages are on their way! One is coming from the beautiful isla de encanto and one is coming from yours truly, sb.com! I apologize for the delay but hopefully when you receive your goodies you will "forgive" me. Enjoy! And happy scrapping :-)"

You are so forgiven...my goodness...I received my package from sb.com and it was amazing...you over did it...My package contained...2 12 x 12 Flip Flop paper, Makin a Splash stickers, 2 mini surfboard die cuts, 4 Mini Beach Ball die cuts, 1 fabric tickets, the 4 each polka dot dows, solids bows the total of packages was 12....I am so thrilled. I can not wait to use it all. The flip flop paper is for my vacation scrapbook along with the surboard and beach ball die cuts....I will post a pic soon..

Again thank you secret sister who ever you are...there was no name attached

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy
In response to pjangel

I realized I didn't send you coffee or tea. However I figured you didn't have a Puerto Rico coffee mug or shot glass, which were something you mentioned you collected. I'm happy that you enjoyed the Rum Turtles. We live about 2 miles from the Bacardi distillery and have a mini-flavored rum bar in our kitchen. My hubby is retired and stays at home; he spends about 2 or 3 days having "lunch" at Bacardi trying the new flavors and drinks.

• pjangel Said:
I recieved the 2nd box from my pal...okay the Rum Turtles GONE...I loved everything I mean everything...those turtles are my favorite...I received a great card book, a coffee mug and shot glass, and so much more..will post pic later...This was a great swap...my pal was super great to me..thank you so very very much..

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy
In response to kdsmommy

signing off...

nanasan
Diva
nanasan
In response to kdsmommy

Thanks Bren! It was wonderful! See you all soon!

Happy Mother's Day!

Scrap Smart
Mayor
Scrap Smart
In response to nanasan

signing off!

Page 56 of 56 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics