Username Post: Dusty Attic        (Topic#1585077)
persiankat555
Diva
persiankat555

Where is the the best place in the US to buy Dusty Attic chippies? I can't seem to find much of a selection anywhere.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to persiankat555

I would like to know too. I want some. LOL

persiankat555
Diva
persiankat555
In response to lilmrmaid

I've been searching, & even asking at the dusty attic site but no one will answer. There must be SOMEWHERE people are getting them. If I click on "retailers" at dusty attic, it says page not found. I don't get it. Is there some exclusive club I don't qualify for? LOL!

ukliz 
New Kid On the Block
  • ukliz on 02-19-13 06:00 AM

Scrapadoodle-doo sells some Dusty Attic pieces online; I might have the name wrong but it is something like that; they are in NJ.

persiankat555
Diva
persiankat555
In response to ukliz

Thank you, ukliz! I will give it a try. You are literally the ONLY response I have received so far & I've even posted this question all over the Dusty Attic site. I wish they made it possible for someone to purchase their beautiful products!!! :):)

Kim222
Kim222 
Mayor
Kim222

Have you tried ebay? I've seen them for sale at some crops I've attended, but not in any stores.

persiankat555
Diva
persiankat555
In response to Kim222

Thank you Kim222! I hadn't thought of ebay!!

I'm posting the info I received from Nancy (nancola) & Gabrielle Pollocco. In case others besides me & lilmrmaid are looking. These are the sites & people given to me. Thanks Nancy & Gabrielle!

Melinda with "Scraps of Darkness"

Mandy Harrell (craftysprinkles) http://www.etsy.com/shop/craftysprinkles

Vicky Alberto http://www.etsy.com/shop/vickyalberto

Http://stores.sttg.com/-strse-Dusty-Attic-Ch ipboard

Http://www.moments-of-tranquility.com/

Gabrielle also let DA admin know along with my emails that the "retail" section is not working. I received an email from the admin that she will look into it.

Thanks again for the awesome help I have received from these ladies! And I hope this helps anyone else who is looking to buy the gorgeous DA products!

Hugs,

Deanna

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics