Username Post: paper storage for CropinStyle XXL tote        (Topic#1585183)
short1sassy1
New Kid On the Block
short1sassy1

Hi everybody! I'm new on here but am going to be traveling to a crop in a week and need ideas on how to store my paper inside my CropinStyle XXL tote on wheels that I just purchased. What do you use for inside the tote? The expandable folders for 12x12? Let me know!
Thanks so much!
Jodi

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to short1sassy1

Mine is all packed and loaded for a crop tomorrow. Paper is shorter than the tote, so I like to put magazines and flat things on the bottom so I don't waste space. I keep my layouts in bags that zip. Extra paper is in a paper holder (Cropper Hopper) that holds about 350 pieces of paper.

short1sassy1
New Kid On the Block
short1sassy1
In response to 950nancy

If you could tell me any and all about how you pack your Croptote XXL I'd appreciate it. Like the entire tote! Thanks for your reply!

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11

• short1sassy1 Said:
Hi everybody! I'm new on here but am going to be traveling to a crop in a week and need ideas on how to store my paper inside my CropinStyle XXL tote on wheels that I just purchased. What do you use for inside the tote? The expandable folders for 12x12? Let me know!
Thanks so much!

Jodi

WELCOME Jodi ! We are so glad to have you here!

When I had my xxl I used different things but my fav was those ARtbin 12x12 paper boxes. Some were 1 inch high, others were 2 inches. You could put in as many as you would like. Due to my back injuries, I switched to the navigator size & used these too. Before that I used my big ziplock bags, those thin plastic envelopes too. I also used the cropper hopper page kits thingys too. hth

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11

I always pre plan what I am going to be working on. That way I do not need to take as much stuff. I pre plan the pages. I choose what I want to work on. Then I find a sketch or idea here & print it out.
Then I take my pics & match to the papers. I choose cardstock & print papers. Then if I have stickers, I put them next to the papers. Then I choose my embellies like buttons, flowers, ribbons, 3 d stuff, etc. I start with the 1st layout & put them in the bottom of that plastic bin. Then I keep stacking the layouts in that bin. Then I put the embellies on top in that same bin. Then I only pack the stuff I may want to use. like inks, stamps, etc & add them to the crop bag. You can use ziplocks for the inks & stuff.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11

I have a thread here that is titled what is everyone working on this week & weekend. WE just talk about what we are working on or planning or buying. You should check us out. I would love if you joined us.

Edited by anda11 on 02-16-13 04:03 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to anda11

I have two art bins on the bottom filled with metal embellishments. Next to them on the bottom I keep the accordion folder of tall 12' embellishments. On top of those I put a large box of bling. I have a smaller box ontop of that and my Thickers next to them. On top of those things I put punches and other tools. I have an XL that I also pack that I keep my paper, kits, idea books and other 12 x 12 things. They are both full and heavy.

alysmom09
Expert
alysmom09
In response to 950nancy

I just packed mine for a crop this coming weekend and use the art bin boxes for my papers and finished layouts. I too pre plan pages...I get so much more done this way and feel more organized.

don1
don1 
New Kid On the Block
don1
  • don1 on 02-17-13 06:23 PM
In response to alysmom09

I have & use an XXL. I also have a Paper Taker which fits over the pull-up handle, and a tool tote attaches to the handle also.

I need either a little electric motor or a 12 step.

You'll be able to see it in March at CKC Saturday night crop or Heirloom on Saturday or Sunday.

SherylEb
Idol
SherylEb
In response to don1

Hi Don! I remember you from the CK forum. It's good to see you over here! Enjoy!

Diva
In response to SherylEb

I rather use the art bins for paper and layouts to be completed!

mindygail
Expert
mindygail
In response to bayamonesa1

hmm I am going to a crop on friday (expo too) so excited!! I am taking a art bin by iris and it is going to hold all of my papers.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics