Username Post: need advice on studio album example        (Topic#1585327)
Veteran

I have a question for everyone! I am going to buy a new studio example of a heirloom album to show my clients. What would look better?

A - An album with one page layout style with 20 images from one portrait session?

B - An album with 5 different layout style examples with images from 5 different portrait sessions?

Any opinions? Idealy I would have 5 different albums from 5 labs to show, but I cant invest that kind of money at the moment, if I did it would just go towards more studio gear anyway.

AmyWho
AmyWho 
Mayor
AmyWho
In response to GeraldFagan

I'm leaning towards B. Either way I'd see your work but I'd know pretty quickly if I like it or not. At that point, I'd want to see options/examples of what the final product could look like. Hope that makes sense.

Veteran
In response to AmyWho

The album isnt really to get customers, its to convince them to buy the album instead of a book. So by the time they see the album odds are they have already had their portrait taken and have just picked out 40 or 50 pictures they like from their portrait.

I think I will go with option B though since I have have 5 page styles/themes in the album so they can let me know which one they like, so I dont have to open up the template folder and show them 10 of them.

AmyWho
AmyWho 
Mayor
AmyWho
In response to GeraldFagan

I see. I still choose B too then

Bev1
Bev1 
Guru
Bev1
  • Bev1 on 02-24-13 05:30 PM
In response to AmyWho

I would opt for B.

Veteran
In response to Bev1

I ended up going with 5 different categories and 5 different layout themes. The album looks great! Now I want to get a couple more albums from different labs to compare. But perhaps next year.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics