Username Post: Sentiment stamps(:        (Topic#1585451)
res19s2d
Resident
res19s2d

Wanted suggestions on stamp companies that have a good selection of sentiments to choose from. What are your faves?

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to res19s2d

Well the one that immediately comes to mind is Technique Tuesday. They do a lot of sentiment stamps.
Of course there are a lot of stamp companies but the Ali Edwards, Technique Tuesday ones are what I think of when you mention sentiment.....

Alison

prittb
prittb 
Diva
prittb
In response to kiyawinn

I need to pick up more sentiment stamps.

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to prittb

I love CTMH Close To My Heart they have a ton of them. Also Hampton Arts, Inkadoo, American Craft and several other which you can get here

Diva
In response to Sneezy1956

CTMH and SU are my favorites.

Edited by bayamonesa1 on 02-25-13 05:47 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to bayamonesa1

I'd have to look through mine. I have quite a few; even have a 10+ drawer cabinet for holding them all.

Off the top of my head:
Stampin Up has a lot of good one-word or commonly used phrases, like Happy Birthday, and also a few longer sentiments.

Verve stamps I think has some good ones.

AmyR (all that scraps) has some cute ones.

Whimsy stamps sells some great ones that are shaped and then they have dies to match for cutting them out (e.g., tickets, circles)

Hero Arts

The worst part is that I can picture a bunch of my faves in my head but can't remember the name of the company that makes them. It's going to drive me bonkers til I can go home and check.

res19s2d
Resident
res19s2d
In response to siameseplease

Thanks!! I'm going to check some of these out!! There are so many to choose from it can be hard to pick or know which ones are good quality!! I got some suggestions I haven't thought of((:

*jesse*
Idol
*jesse*
In response to res19s2d

Can't go wrong with Tim Holtz! He has a few stamp sets that are quotes/sentiments.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to *jesse*

My favorites are Justrite Stampers,,,omgosh, the fonts are delicious!! Love love LOVE JR stamps!!!!!

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech
In response to CommaHolly

This is one I keep around for variety....

OlesyaK.
Diva
OlesyaK.
In response to Megan - ForumTech

Love Ali Edwards!
stopped buying because I don't do cards - only layouts. And there is little chance I'd use the same sentiment or saying on two different layouts. So I switched to rub-ons - they are awesome, one ot two packs is enough, and way cheaper most of the time.

Edited by OlesyaK. on 02-25-13 01:29 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

sabine
sabine 
Idol
sabine
In response to OlesyaK.

Whimsy Stamps and Stampin Up are my faves.

dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch
In response to sabine

There's a place called VersesRubberStamps that carries almost all sentiments, poems, etc.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics