Username Post: What adhesive to use for Beyond the Page projects        (Topic#1585463)
New Kid On the Block

Hiya all

So I have began to do a few beyond the page pieces and have been having trouble with adhesive. The few things i have done, either the glue buckles the paper as I apply is, or if I used double sided tape the paper warps a little and begins unsticking and bulging.
It's not a major issue but I does make my hard work look tatty.
Any suggestions from the experts?

Ta muchly

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to LovelyRose23

I'm not sure what you mean by "beyond the page" because I don't scrapbook much anymore and have never used any products by that name. However, I do make cards and I love red tape for it's strength and how it never seems to make anything buckle. It's strong but super thin, so it doesn't add lumps, either.

TesaB
TesaB 
Mayor
TesaB
  • TesaB on 02-25-13 09:13 PM
In response to siameseplease

I often use Mod Podge for my more artsy projects with lots of layers and paint etc. It works as glue and as protection and gives a good surface to continue stamping, painting, layering, doodling... It dries matte and doesn't hurt the paper. I love my Mod Podge.

Plaid Enterprises - Mod Podge - Paper - 8 oz

When adhering embellies and stuff, I use my ordinary scrap glue or glue gun.

Good luck!

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to LovelyRose23

I have some canvas wall hangings. I used 3L tape for the paper I used to cover the canvas, and Glossy Accents for the heavy metals. The hangings are a few years old now, and everything is still stuck!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics