Page 1 of 4 
Username Post: **~March 2013:Scrap Your Faith Challenge!!~**        (Topic#1585497)
KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali

Welcome to the Scrap Your Faith Challenge!!

Hello & Hi! I'll be filling in for our sweet & precious friend & hostess Miss Jami, as she is away busy & preparing for an upcoming, major move! If you will, please keep her close in thought & say a little prayer that all will go easily & smoothly!

Challenge Outline

1. This challenge is open to everyone! It is our hope for it to become a place of sharing, healing, & encouragement as we strive to document this very personal part of our lives. We only ask that all participants be sensitive & respectful of the beliefs of others.

2. Daily scripture passages and weekly sketches will be posted to help inspire us to Scrap our Faith!

3. LO's created DO NOT have to incorporate the daily scripture postings. They are simply being given for inspiration. You are welcome to scrap about anything relating to your faith. (Example: baptisms/church events & activities/conferences or concerts you've attended/mission trips you've been on, etc.)

4. Scrap as little or as much as you are inspired to scrap, share the love and HAVE FUN!! : )

***~Public Embedding and Uploading to Challenge~***

1. Once your LO is uploaded to the gallery Go to your gallery and click on it.
2. Under small pic of LO check box for "Allow PUBLIC EMBEDDING"
3. Click "SUBMIT

NEXT, to Upload to the Challenge Thread...
1. First click on the LO you want to upload.
2. Scroll down to the "Share & Link" box on the left side of the page. Click the "Link/Embed image" option.
3. A Box will open up with a small pic of your LO. Where it says 'Embed This Image' select "IMG CODE" above the image.
4. RIGHT CLICK and COPY the code it gives you. (you can also change the size of the image if you desire.)
5. Go to Challenge
6. Go to any Reply Box and RIGHT CLICK and then PASTE the code.

March Sketches

{March Sketch #1} By KellyCali

{March Sketch #2} By KellyCali

{March Sketch #3} By KellyCali

{March Sketch #4} By KellyCali

{March Sketch #5} By KellyCali

Participants

1. Kelly (KellyCali) (hostess)
2. Shatema (babigirl)
3. Melody (FinallyMama)
4. Pat (GentlewoodFarms)
5. Linda (lindaj3)
6. Jen (Jen E)
7. Jami (jamariel)
8. Darlene (Star77)
9. Char (charcats7)
10. Paula (Faithscrapper)
11. Tammy (Ladybing Tammy)

= projects completed

Projects

this is sketch 2 Its about love being passed down hope it qualifies

Love Passed Down By Babigirl

Us By Faithscrapper

I love these sketches!

A Prayer for Resilience By Faithscrapper

Here is mine

no title By Star77

HAPPY EASTER! Here is a LO using sketch #2. I didn't use any of the bible verses although I loved them. Just didn't go with this quick put together LO.

Sassy Girl By Jen E

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

March Daily Inspiration Scriptures

3/1 - But He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. (2 Corinthians 12:9)

3/2 - For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. (Ephesians 2:8-9)

3/3 - But He gives more grace. Therefore it says, “God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble.” (James 4:6)

3/4 - For sin will have no dominion over you, since you are not under law but under grace. (Romans 6:14)

3/5 - But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works; otherwise grace would no longer be grace. (Romans 11:6)

3/6 - But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain. On the contrary, I worked harder than any of them, though it was not I, but the grace of God that is with me. (1 Corinthians 15:10)

3/7 - But God shows His love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. (Romans 5:8)

3/8 - The Lord is not slow to fulfill His promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance. (2 Peter 3:9)

3/9 - The Lord be with your spirit. Grace be with you. (2 Timothy 4:22)

3/10 - But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint. (Isaiah 40:31)

3/11 - Continue steadfastly in prayer, being watchful in it with thanksgiving. At the same time, pray also for us, that God may open to us a door for the Word, to declare the mystery of Christ, on account of which I am in prison— that I may make it clear, which is how I ought to speak. Walk in wisdom toward outsiders, making the best use of the time. Let your speech always be gracious, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how you ought to answer each person. (Colossians 4:2-6)

3/12 - Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need. (Hebrews 4:16)

3/13 - So that you may be sons of your Father who is in Heaven. For He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. (Matthew 5:45)

3/14 - And being made perfect, He became the source of eternal salvation to all who obey Him, (Hebrews 5:9)

3/15 - And from His fullness we have all received, grace upon grace. (John 1:16)

3/16 - The Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; (Numbers 6:25)

3/17 - That their hearts may be encouraged, being knit together in love, to reach all the riches of full assurance of understanding and the knowledge of God's mystery, which is Christ, (Colossians 2:2)

3/18 - And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen His glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth. (John 1:14)

3/19 - For through the law I died to the law, so that I might live to God. I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. I do not nullify the grace of God, for if righteousness were through the law, then Christ died for no purpose. (Galatians 2:19-21)

3/20 - Then Job answered the Lord and said: “I know that You can do all things, and that no purpose of Yours can be thwarted. ‘Who is this that hides counsel without knowledge?’ Therefore I have uttered what I did not understand, things too wonderful for me, which I did not know. ‘Hear, and I will speak; I will question You, and You make it known to me.’ I had heard of You by the hearing of the ear, but now my eye sees You; ... (Job 42:1-6)

3/21 - For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly. (Psalm 84:11)

3/22 - “For God so loved the world, that He gave his only Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life. (John 3:16)

3/23 - Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who are elect exiles of the dispersion in Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia, according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, in the sanctification of the Spirit, for obedience to Jesus Christ and for sprinkling with His blood: May grace and peace be multiplied to you. Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! According to His great mercy, He has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to an inheritance that is imperishable, undefiled, and unfading, kept in heaven for you, who by God's power are being guarded through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time. ... (1 Peter 1:1-25)

3/24 - You then, my child, be strengthened by the grace that is in Christ Jesus, (2 Timothy 2:1)

3/25 - What shall we say then? Are we to continue in sin that grace may abound? By no means! How can we who died to sin still live in it? Do you not know that all of us who have been baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into His death? We were buried therefore with Him by baptism into death, in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, we too might walk in newness of life. (Romans 6:1-4)

3/26 - She will place on your head a graceful garland; she will bestow on you a beautiful crown. (Proverbs 4:9)

3/27 - Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless His holy name! Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy, who satisfies you with good so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's. ... (Psalm 103:1-22)

3/28 - Likewise, you who are younger, be subject to the elders. Clothe yourselves, all of you, with humility toward one another, for “God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble.” (1 Peter 5:5)

3/29 - For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation for all people, (Titus 2:11)

3/30 - By no means! How can we who died to sin still live in it? (Romans 6:2)

3/31 - Jesus answered them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, everyone who commits sin is a slave to sin. The slave does not remain in the house forever; the son remains forever. So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. (John 8:34-36)

Christian Quotes About Grace

- “The cross is the lightning rod of grace that short-circuits God’s wrath to Christ so that only the light of His love remains for believers.” (A. W. Tozer)

- Grace, then, is grace, –that is to say, it is sovereign, it is free, it is sure, it is unconditional, and it is everlasting.” (Alexander Whyte)

- “Intoxicated with unbroken success, we have become too self sufficient to feel the necessity of redeeming and preserving grace, too proud to pray to the God that made us.” (Abraham Lincoln)

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

Adding our Scriptures & sketches for March, as we speak!

Please be sure to check back soon!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

Sketches are up!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to KellyCali

i'm in i know i fell behind last month sorry

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to babigirl

Oh I love the sketches you chose!! I plan to stick around again this month!! Thanks so much for hosting!!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to FinallyMama

This months inspired theme is...God's Grace!

(Oh, how He loves us!)

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

Welcome, welcome ladies!!

It'll be sure to be a fantastic month!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

Dear Lord,

As we prepare to head into a new month, please set our minds, our eyes & our attention towards You.

Allow us alloted portions of time to spend time alone with just You. Allow us to praise You, to be devoted to You & to devour & meditate upon Your blessed Word.

Thank You for Your most precious & oh-so-undeserving gift of grace & the beauty & celebration of Your Resurrection!

May we never forget what You did for us,

Love & Amen!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to KellyCali

amen

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to babigirl

Amen!! Beautiful prayer!!

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms

Amen. I feel blessed.

Hope I can get mine DONE this month. I think I'll put it out there FIRST rather than putting it on the back burner.

lindaj3
Governor
lindaj3
In response to GentlewoodFarms

Oh I like.

Jen E
Jen E 
Pro
Jen E
  • Jen E on 02-28-13 07:43 PM
In response to lindaj3

Amen! Beautiful prayer, thanks! I always save these challenge but just never get to them. Since this is such a holy month, I'm going to try my best to get to these challenges first...in the hope of getting closer to Christ. I feel as though I'm not walking next to Him as much as I should be...my heart is feeling it.

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to Jen E

What a beautiful prayer indeed Kelly, Amen!

Just dropping in to say hello everyone. I have missed you ladies being away these last couple months & cannot wait for our move to be over in 11 more days! Gonna try and pop on once in a while this month as time allows.

Looking forward to getting settled in our new home & getting back into the swing of things next month!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to jamariel

hello all hope you all have a blessed a weekend

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to babigirl

Happy Friday!! Hope everyone has a wonderful, love filled weekend!! Happy scrapping!!

star77
star77 
Guru
star77

I am in again

charcats7
Governor
charcats7

I have so got to do these this month

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to charcats7

this is sketch 2 Its about love being passed down hope it qualifies

Love Passed Down By Babigirl

Edited by babigirl on 03-01-13 12:11 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Page 1 of 4 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics